• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yesterdays patch

• Thread starter I Am Hypnotic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

I Am Hypnotic

Since yesterday I have had issued patching and today I couldn't even log in.. I got so frustrated that I actually just completely uninstalled UO and redownloaded it.. after reinstalling straight from the UO.com website it just said error during patching... not one patch.. so i can't play.. can anyone help me fix this please??

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you have Vista or Win 7? Start the client with run as administrator option. (Right click the client logo for option)

W

woody_cats

they are emergency patching a publish right now i would wait an hr or so and retry

Jandruz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm having the same issue today. I just downloaded SA for the free trial (thinking of coming back after 7 years away) and I get an Error during patch message. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times. I'm going to try the run as admin option (although I already am an admin) and Ill post what happens.

Oh yeah, I'm on win 7.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm having the same issue today. I just downloaded SA for the free trial (thinking of coming back after 7 years away) and I get an Error during patch message. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times. I'm going to try the run as admin option (although I already am an admin) and Ill post what happens.

Oh yeah, I'm on win 7.
Run it as admin and you "should" be good to go. It is my understanding that even though you are logged into your PC as an admin that does not give the applications you run "admin" access.