• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yes!

• Thread starter imported_Pasquinade
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Pasquinade

Just made 100.00 mining! After taking off those gloves of mining my gains started slowly, but then got alot better. I just had four gains in fifteen minutes (99.6 -100) on dull copper and iron, because I could not find valorite (heh). I couldn't believe I got those gains off drek ore in that short a time.....
But, hot damn, made it!

Ember Grimm, Atlantic, GM Miner!

J

Jhym

Congrats! Now you can throw your shovels at pks with 100% accuracy!

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you gain better while not wearing the gloves? I'm stuck around 95.5 or so (creeping at a snail's pace), perhaps I should take my gloves off....

I

imported_Pasquinade

I pretty much wasn't gaining with the gloves (see my earlier post- Gloves of Mining Question). I took off the gloves, and had some sloooow gains, then it took off!
I suggest ditching the gloves for gains.....

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Noted...I will definitely try that. I had missed your other thread, and had basically given up on gming this anytime within the next two years. :p

I

imported_Pasquinade

So, can those beasties show up anywhere? As if I was using a gargoyle pickaxe all the time?

J

Jhym

Yes, they can. Personal experience of running from a BRE while mining a dirt patch near my house. And several near Brit east mountains.

Fun!

I

imported_Pasquinade

Ummmmm yay?
I mine alot near my house, so running there is an option? Or do I just RUN!!!!!!!

J

Jhym

Ummm... depends on how big a house. I was inside my house and the aura still managed to kill me when I didn't pay attention to my hps.

I

imported_Pasquinade

Well, I have yet to "dig up" a Black Rock ele, but there was one in Despise (2) Atlantic near the entrance last night. I got home from work and went in to get some gains on my macer, and there it was, waiting near the ettins. It targeted me but never moved, so I ignored it and went my merry way.
Don't know how bad arse they are, but after what everyone has posted I left it alone.
Now, damnall, I have to go to work. Later!