• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

YES I KNOW

JOHN HANKOCK

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YES I KNOW I CREATED A NEW NAME. I GOT TIRED OF SEE'IN EVRYONE ELSE'S REFLECT THEIR UO CHAR AND FELT LEFT OUT. LOL ;D. SKELETONBONES IS DEAD. AWW LOL HE'S BURIED NOW IN A DIGITAL GRAVEYARD SOMEWHERE.., ;d

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I LOVE NEWBS WHO ONLY TALK IN CAPS! IS IT THAT HARD TO USE A SHIFT BUTTON TO CAPITALIZE A LETTER EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE!?

Christ. Come on man. Its plain obnoxious and lame.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sneaks in* Now now Boys play nice! Congrats on new name John H. Caps dont bother me my sound is off so yelling is allowed :) Now shake hands and get back in your corners !

S

Sorcon Gartius

I'm randomly posting on this thread because Omnicron did.

I :heart: Omnicron.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks you sorcon! yourr warshops is noted!

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm randomly posting on this thread because Omnicron did.

I :heart: Omnicron.
Whats an Omnicron?

Sounds like a term to describe a disgruntled trammie UO vet turned PvP that retired from UO, but still trolls the UO boards ;p

V

Vyal

http://imageftw.com/uploads/20100611/*****.gif

Thats ^^^^ a Omnicron

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm just posting because I do not understand Vyal's little video.. Attach explaination Please!!!

L

Lord Urza

*A sigh reads* "If ye choose to proceed Tread Lightly Danger Ahead"

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don`t worry Urza. Omnicron doesen`t care if a sling mud at him. He only cares if I get to carried away & smack him in the face with a shovel :gee: .

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im not sure what Vyals gif is trying to get at. Im assuming that Im the black dude and hes the white dude, in which I just give him a little stare down and he started freaking out and cant find a way to run out of the room fast enough.

That kid has always worshiped me. Always. Silly Vyal.

ANd Mr "Zalan" dosnt bother me...hes still a trammie.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have found that the best way to deal with certain people, mentions no names, is to completely ignore them and hope they simply get so bored they poof into the pixel world. However, sometimes these people tend to bring a little life to otherwise boring topics. I did say sometimes....Keep up the great work! Btw John Hankock see what you started!!!

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im not sure what Vyals gif is trying to get at. Im assuming that Im the black dude and hes the white dude, in which I just give him a little stare down and he started freaking out and cant find a way to run out of the room fast enough.

That kid has always worshiped me. Always. Silly Vyal.

ANd Mr "Zalan" dosnt bother me...hes still a trammie.
RP Trammie get it right, & may your lute strings always give you blisters.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vyal, just watched that singing kitties link in your siggy.... very cute :lol:

Omnikins, post counts are dangerously close ;)

JOHN HANKOCK

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have found that the best way to deal with certain people, mentions no names, is to completely ignore them and hope they simply get so bored they poof into the pixel world. However, sometimes these people tend to bring a little life to otherwise boring topics. I did say sometimes....Keep up the great work! Btw John Hankock see what you started!!!
seems trouble follows me where ever i go these days. :flame: lol