• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yes I am officially Grannie Annie

A

Annienox

At just past noon today my daughter gave birth to our first grandchild!! His name is Michael and he weighed 9lbs 1oz and was just over 21" long. Here are the first pics I have to share I'm sure there will be more to come!!
This is the first good look we got...

This is him not so happy!

We couldn't be more proud!!!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
feels good, huh?? :D congratulations! and welcome to the granma club!

L

LadyPixieDust

So proud of the momma, give her big hug from me, and little (?) Michael a kiss from Auntie Pixie. Lubbies to you all!
Congrats!!!!!

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
congrats! I hear those are a very rare drop ... haven't found one yet.

Steelfang

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cant be too rare Maple I have four in my collection,and congrats on the grandkid Annie

A

Annienox

Ty Ty everyone! I have to agree with Maple, Steel. He seems to be a pretty rare find to us. You must just be extreamly lucky.

twoburntfouryou

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awwww he is so sweet Congrats to you and your family......You will let him do things you never let your kids do and have fun doing it:thumbup: Yep cookies for breakfast.:hahaha:

DGgnome

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha, I'm so glad I've already had a daughter, gets the "what's her first word going to be?! It better not be fart!" jitters out of ya...Knowing you Annie, the first word will be N.O. ! And congrats Annie, the baby is surely the greatest gift of fall.

D

Darri Lien

Grats Annie!! Wonderful news! Grandbabies are such a precious gift

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Cant be too rare Maple I have four in my collection,and congrats on the grandkid Annie
Some peoples RNG are just better then others, Maple doesn't have any luck :p

Grats Annie, I still think I'm the youngest grandparent on the forums though :p

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats Annie, he sure took a long time getting here, I'd have sworn he'd be here last month. He sure is a cutie, you're going to be love being a grandma, it's so much more fun than being a parent.

By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY