• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yep I am back :) Not that I ever left.....

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes that is me taking over the South and Southwest of Zento and turning it into a Ghetto :) And yes the Black Cat WOK with all of the Raised beds on the North side of Zento is me also. Decided to split my game time evenly between Siege and Legends I love both Shards and each offers a unique UO.

If anyone is interested I did demolish 3 of my Trinsic swamp castles yesterday, nothing spec about them other than they are castle spots. I did notice that castle spot on that west point was open so plopped one down there. Perfect port for my ships and a straight line sail to the floating market from there.

Over the last several years I have spent 90% of my game time on Siege and doubt very many folks on Legends even remember me. Even though I have logged on every week to tend the Gardens and roll around in all the junk I had horded in those castles :) LOL as I was dropping castle and placing 12x15s and 18x18s with those accounts around Zento yesterday I kept thinking "Yep makes perfect sense!" I can tell you though I am having a lot of fun building the Zento Ghetto and every time I cruise past the Trailer park I can't help but laugh! It looks way too much like a trailer park I drive past on my way to town....... Wonders if the Devs would put milwaukees best beer cans in the game ................ and throw them all over the side of the road by the trailer park LOL. OH and walmart bags and old mattresses.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
while seeking treasure chests we regularly run into Tyrath homes :D knew you hadda be around somewhere!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scaled the number of accounts way back over the last few weeks, so had some fun building the Zento Ghetto with accounts in their last week of life :) The Ghetto is gone now LOL So my 5 remaining houses are the North Zento, the 2 sw by the docks, the new trinsic swamp castle and the Tsuki Garden house. I love that Tsuki Garden house back SE went live there were like 10 people out there trying to place that spot and everyone kept getting the "Housing is not allowed in this area" Message and gave up on it. I had the crazy idea to place the house edge on a tree and boom it placed! PO'd a lot of people that said I must have used a cheat. That is the best house spot in the game IMO! I have made hundreds of millions in gold farming the Wolves and leather. Then all of this high end junk loot for unraveling for imbue, then 12-14 T map spots within a screen or two of the house, Yamadon and rune beetles a couple screens away, sleeping dragon champ a few screens away, pirate and merch ship filled waters a screen away, I have gotten more skills to 120 at that house over the years. Trained more pets to max and made more gold from that house than I did even hunting ants :) LOL If I had to close every account but 1 that would be the house I kept on that account even though its only a 12x15. It is also public with a soul forge right above the porch folks can unravel with, a public commod box, a ankh of sacrifice, and a telepad to the North Zento house (close to the bank). I have the same house spot on Great Lakes and Siege as well for all of the same reasons :) Will also give a hint training a bard at that house is breeze drag a dozen wolves back disco them all, provo them all on each other, clean the survivors up with a RC or Couple of EVs and repeat 12k plus gold, 300 leather, 10-30 relic frags, residue and ess and usually a couple of those elusive disco gains and provo. Or put a boat in the water with a Cu and said over to the Yamodon and provo the yamadon on the cu. No gold or treasure but the CU gets its healing gains from 90-100 and you get provo gains. The wolves are also high fame so drop alot of majors and the occasional Legendary. Demon slayer is the weapon or spell book that works for the quick kill. A RC kills a disco'd wolf in about 7 seconds. When there were more ZOOGS THAN JUST ME we would have 3-4 at the house killing and two people leading hordes of them to the house and were killing 2000+ wolves per hour 2,000,000 gold per hour split 4-5 ways, 50k leather, tons of bones, and back then there was no imbue :( by myself I can only farm up 300-400k per hour :) I have traded that house from account to account and dropped it and tried placing bigger there but that spot has been occupied by me since about the 2nd hour after SE went live LOL. All because I had a stupid idea..... Err actually a accident clicking the house placement that happened to work. Always wondered if housing really was not intended to go there and I found a bug. But I did ask one of the Devs of the day about it and was told "Enjoy your new Samuri Empire house!" Since that time I have found 5-6 other places in the tokuno islands that give the message housing not allowed but if you place the house in a way that looks like it should not place it will place, just put a 17x17 on GL in a place where everyone said you could not :)

I really am tore between three shards. I love Great Lakes because that is where my UO life began in a small stone tower. Then I got into Siege after tram was born, the kind of settled on legends simply because it pinged good. As far as people go Legends and Siege have the best folks. GL has more people and my oldest uo memories. SO I play all three. 5 houses on Legends, 5 houses on GL and 10 houses on Siege. Used to be a whole lot more :) The days of 56 accounts are over though. 10 is more than enough for me now days. LOL I also still have A LOT of fun playing UO........"how weird is that" (Insert Gold Member Accent)