• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yeeeees!

N

Nyaz

Today was a lovely day. Er, or something.
The following lines are written in a very annoying way.
Beware!

In school:
Nyaz is typing some stuff for school. Saves stuff.
Nyaz's friend is also typing some stuff. Power outage.
Nyaz's friend (who has not saved his stuff): AAAAAAARRRRGH!!!
(Nyaz's stuff he was typing gets stuck in printer. D'oh!)
Nyaz comforts friend whilst eating dinner that is slowly going cold due to lack of electricity to keep said dinner warm.
Nyaz enjoys a few hours of school without electricity. Woop-dee-doo.
Nyaz comes home. Realizes his internet has performed seppuku.
Nyaz reboots everything.
Nyaz has internets!
Nyaz checks email.
Nyaz has finally recieved his WotLK beta key!!! HOORAY!

(On a more sad note, Nyaz's guild also decided last night was a good idea to disband. Doooohhh...!)

S

Shiftey

ummm.....grats???

hehe finally got one huh.....i am DL it now and it takes forever so hop on that now

N

Nyaz

Indeed, 4 hours left until my download is finished. And I wouldn't be surprised if I had no characters copied yet when I log in...
Do want Death Knight!

S

Shiftey

i think my premades are copied since i can post with them on beta serv but man this DL takes forever only at 70%

R

Rockafizz

Ha, gratz

when i get mine i still have to go through the switching to US.
and im not gonna have internet for 3 weeks so i got time,

tell us how it is playing!

S

Ssonic19

Ha, gratz

when i get mine i still have to go through the switching to US.
and im not gonna have internet for 3 weeks so i got time,

tell us how it is playing!
Retadins need to be beaten around the sides of the head with the nerf bat!

I may be a clothie in PvE gear, but I do not appreciate being taken down in 1 GCD, without even being given the chance to dismount!

My frost mage is lots of fun, but a little too RNG-y.

N

Nyaz

So far:

European servers are laggy when played on prime-time and usually disconnect you once per hour (at a good day).
My hunter out-threats his pet, probably due to him being too awesome. Respeccing to BM helped a little ^_^.

Death Knight startzone: Nice quests. Nice evil. Too. Many. ****ing. People. LAAAGGGG!!!