• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yay Stratics is ..............

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Woo! great to see the site is back up!

2nd to post.....dang, just doesn't sound as good as 1st. ;)

kRUXCg7

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics is back? Damn it! I got so much done last week. Cleaned up the whole house, finally fulfilled one of my greatest dreams: Preparing and eating turducken. Also helped a neighbour find a job, finished two university degrees - and was sooo close finding a cure against cancer. But now... Stratics is back? :-(

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh boy! Stratics down during UO's crucial RTB campaign! What good timing!

Good to see all the time also resulted in Stratics running really crap right now.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
seems like you first posted all over the place :p
Stratics posting gone wild or maybe I was trying to make up for lost time with the boards being down.
Seriously no idea what happened I see its happening to others to so just not me.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stratics posting gone wild or maybe I was trying to make up for lost time with the boards being down.
Seriously no idea what happened I see its happening to others to so just not me.
seems like when a user posts it does not trigger the progression of the current page to advance and confirm...so a user might think to click post reply or thread multiple times.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Great to be back - made me realize the game is not half as much fun without some peeps to talk about it with :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No they are an aggressive race of humanoids who were a big part of Star Trek Deep Space Nine. You know Deep Space Nine with Seven of Nine.
Ah, yes! I remember. This Mourn (Who mourns for Mourn?) who is hanging around in Quark's