• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

YAY !! merges completed ... let's fix the little things

P

Paula777

YAY!!

Everything is all great again !!!
Wooooooot ! EA-Land will be a huge success!

Let's see what little things can move up top of the list now...

*Floor/Lightening issue
*Band payout
*Introduce cash-out (even though I think game would be much friendlier without that option)

*... what else ...

G

I doubt any Graphical Low-Prority Bugs are going to be fix in next year or so.

Band Bug must be REALLY fixed.

Cash-Out. isn't that when you Pay to PayPal account your Sim Money?
and Cash-In is opposite, pay from PayPal to your Sim Money?

I

imported_Danny Dots

yeah I use to love band and I would really like it if that payout bug was fixed! More importantly though, I WANT AMNESTY! I need my skill locks! And gifts too
I would also enjoy a roof!

Edit - Cash-out is when you can trade your simoleans for RL dollars. I don't think its really needed in this game either, but I guess other people want it.

G

LOL
A lot of us know about the band bug. Has it actually been officially reported yet?

Sometimes I go to the store without a list of things I know I need. However I forget those items til I get home and need them.

Just saying, the devs could possibly know about the bug. When they are fixing bugs they probably only see what they have on some list. I know about that bug but have not reported it.

A lot happens in game that people assume the devs know about. They do not know about a lot of bugs, that is a good reason they have not been fixed. If one of my favorite things was broken (pizza) I would be one of the first to report it.

G

I know the devs are aware of the band bug, or were. Still now that we have the new way to report bugs it wouldnt hurt to send them an email about it.

[email protected]

G

::anticipating Greg's blog::
::jumping on the bed::
::breaking the bed::
::buying a new bed::
::break bed again::

When will I ever learn?!?!?!?