• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

YATTERING

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ANY NEWS ON DA YATTERING?
The Yatterling currently has an arrest warrant out, issued by the King, for destruction of public property (The Moonglow zoo collection box) as well as littering, public peeing, and probably a dozen other things. Any goblin wishing to protest is more than welcome to, as I will arrest them and toss their hairy butts behind bars as well :p

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The Yatterling currently has an arrest warrant out, issued by the King, for destruction of public property (The Moonglow zoo collection box) as well as littering, public peeing, and probably a dozen other things. Any goblin wishing to protest is more than welcome to, as I will arrest them and toss their hairy butts behind bars as well :p
YATTERING BEES USINS FRIEND. WEES NO STANDS FER DES TRUMPED UP CHARGES

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Governor Slug is not quite correct in his statement above. The King will be issuing a warrant for the Yattering for destruction of public property - The Moonglow Zoo Collection Box. There are other witnesses. One of them is the hostess of Zoo Taming Hour, Kat MacBroden - a member of the Kingdom of Dawn. According to her, IT...er...He did open the contribution box and entered it without help from others. During the event, he was making noises loud even to be heard outside of the box. Apparently later, he escaped from the box causing damage that was just reported to the King at the last Governor's Meeting.

WildStar
Governor of New Magincia

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
HIMZ WAS JUST SKEERED OB ALLA DA ANIMALS
*NODS NODS*

Fern Goodfellow

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*chimes in*

In addition to the aforementioned minor crimes, that hideous and ungrateful yatterthing also perpetrated the following FELONIES when I tried, out of the goodness and kindness of my heart, to keep it as a fashionable accessory purse-pet:

1.) It destroyed a Louie Britton pure dragonhide leather handbag.

2.) Set fire to one half of my mid-January wardrobe. Luckily, I stopped It before It got to the December or February outfits.

3.) Swallowed a Valderian/Valdarien/Valadian/Vanerien/Whatever heirloom ring that belonged to Nicky Darling's great-grandmother or some sentimental thing like that...all I know is that it had the biggest diamond I've ever seen.

4.) Shredded 9 imported silk cushions that I used for nude moonbathing on Tuesday nights.

5.) Was nice to my house servant, Whatshername. I have a strict non-fraternizing policy when it comes to the help.

6.) Shattered an irreplaceable elvin mirror that was angled perfectly in my boudoir for checking on the blemishlessness of my derriere.

7.) Shoes. Need I say more?

8.) Damaged 47 1/2 portraits of ME that I have sat for over the years, including my favorite one entitled, "Naked Splendor on a Polar Bear Rug in June".

9.) Stained a half dozen hand me down dresses I was donating to Wildy.

10.) AND, it never complimented me.

As punishments for these crimes I call for it to be skinned and turned into a pair of fabulous slingback summer sandals.

Thank you.

The Fabulous Fern Goodfellow -The Old.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*looks for the Mind Bleach*

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait... that doesn't make a lot of sense.

I have ~got~ to see those slingback summer sandals for myself.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Governor Slug is not quite correct in his statement above. The King will be issuing a warrant for the Yattering for destruction of public property - The Moonglow Zoo Collection Box. There are other witnesses. One of them is the hostess of Zoo Taming Hour, Kat MacBroden - a member of the Kingdom of Dawn. According to her, IT...er...He did open the contribution box and entered it without help from others. During the event, he was making noises loud even to be heard outside of the box. Apparently later, he escaped from the box causing damage that was just reported to the King at the last Governor's Meeting.

WildStar
Governor of New Magincia
While Yattery might only be wanted by the King on charges of destruction of public property, he is wanted in Skara Brae on a myriad of charges. In addition to what was mentioned above, he is also wanted for placing a whoopie cushion in the governor's chair, saying to random citizens (in a really bad french accent) " I fart in your general direction", then proceeding to do so, as well as openly consorting with female gargoyles, which in addition to the political climate of Skara Brae, is also just downright creepy and aesthetically nauseating

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
YATTERING NO BEEES PURSE PET !! DATS WHYS HIMZ DESTROYS YOOS STUFF
WHOOPIE CUSHSHUN BEEES FUNNNIES
DEM OUTFIT WAS OLD AN MOTH EATING

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I respect the Yattering. Accordingly, I wish to offer it sanctuary within my house. Once over my threshold, it is no longer subject to Britannian law and can behave as nature intended.

Fern Goodfellow

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it would please the High Court and Governors and the King and stuff...I would like to submit the following evidence as Exhibit A - "Nude Splendor on a Polar Bear Rug in June". *sniffles, wipes tear* It used to hang over my bed.

Last edited:

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*ignores the "exhibit" above*

I totally agree that IT..er..he is not any kind of pet; however, Fern is.............Fern (and deserves whatever happened to her belongs).

I would not recommend inviting the Yattering to your house, Lindae. ...He is quite destructive, as evidence by his Yatter tantums around WBB and at the Zoo and the damage he did to the contribution box.

WildStar

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it would please the High Court and Governors and the King and stuff...I would like to submit the following evidence as Exhibit A - "Nude Splendor on a Polar Bear Rug in June". *sniffles, wipes tear* It used to hang over my bed.
You are a goddess.

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know who this Yattering is, in fact, I don't live on Baja - but after reading this thread, I think I'm missing out! I offer my objective POV - I fully side with Lindae and agree she should offer the misunderstood said Yattering a safe haven. On my other objective POV - Anyone who also has a monthly named wardrobe such as I (and Fern) is a kindred spirit! I think I shall build a summer home there, and perhaps winter there too.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
HIMZ DOS LIKE WALKIN AROUND IN WOMENS UNDIES,LIKE DA FEEL OD DEM

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
HIMZ DOS LIKE WALKIN AROUND IN WOMENS UNDIES,LIKE DA FEEL OD DEM

I had to re-read that. I thought you were still talking about Yattery and i had no idea there was any difference between he-goblin and she-goblin buttflaps

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
WEES CLEAR DIS FER PEOOOPLES
YATTERING BEES A TINY DEAMON, HIMS MOMMA BEES MESANNA. HERZ ADOPTED HIMZ.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Admittedly I haven't meditated much upon the Yattering's nether regions; perhaps I should have.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*whispers* I have Mind Bleach made on a regular schedule.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And now Alouenikah's gone all huffy because I'm contemplating another man's genitalia. For heaven's sake, you ridiculous old turd, I'm not even sure that the Yattering is male - it could reproduce asexually by splitting in half like an amoeba for all we know.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
About an hour ago while I was tending the Magincia Gardens, out of the corner of my eye I spotted what I believe was the Yattering. Fearing it would pee and what not all over the garden if it saw me I quickly fled home and hid. Oh. After locking the doors and shuttering the windows.

Sure enough, a few minutes later I saw it lurking around the outside of my house. I strongly suggest that all residents of Magincia lock the doors and protect your home.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dear Mr. Giantfart,
I remember well the last time Yattering and his Mama were together in this little land and we're still paying the price. There is no land large enough to accommodate us mere mortals, and Yattering and his Mama.
Many citizens, those that survived, shudder at the thought of all the 'finner painting' covered up with pee, ravaged, bitten Town Guards with armor dented and torn.

Seriously Folk, all we need to do is hire a Town Guard (looks at The Slug) to play the Pied Piper and lead Yattering to his home where YOU can try, and I mean try keeping him contained. You do remember the password to get into his home yes?

Adorable!

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dear Mr. Giantfart,
I remember well the last time Yattering and his Mama were together in this little land and we're still paying the price. There is no land large enough to accommodate us mere mortals, and Yattering and his Mama.
Many citizens, those that survived, shudder at the thought of all the 'finner painting' covered up with pee, ravaged, bitten Town Guards with armor dented and torn.

Seriously Folk, all we need to do is hire a Town Guard (looks at The Slug) to play the Pied Piper and lead Yattering to his home where YOU can try, and I mean try keeping him contained. You do remember the password to get into his home yes?

Adorable!

Thanks for believing that Town Guard Hawkeye can outwit anything more intelligent than a mongbat! I will do my best to lure him in and if that fails I'll just beat him into submission with my trusty 6 iron of death (war axe)

*Just hopes "Mama" isn't around or I'll likely be the one receiving the beating*

Last edited:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Just hopes "Mama" isn't around or I'll likely be the one receiving the beating*
Yattering or Mama Faith? hmmm...

Okay, we all know Mama Faith can't stay mad at anyone for very long so... I'll take Mama Faith over the Yattering any day.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
nooos mama faith , herz beees nicey. herz makes cookies
yatterings mama mesanna

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oppsies. I saw Mama and automatically thought of Mama Faith. I was interpreting it as Mama Faith would get after him for harming the Yattering. Her big heart and all.
Yeah, Mama Mesanna .. different story for sure!

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh dear this is even worse than I thought! *wonders if there is gargoyle/goblin conspiracy? And maybe I need to make my house private!