• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Yatterberry & Goblin Finger Paints

C

Curran

I am paying very well for the above!!!!!! PM me!!

Attached is a picture of the finger paints in Manticore's museum. The blue one against the black is really nice but hard to see (hint, hint). :)

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry none of them are for sale, but heres more pictures of finger paints etc for people to see.

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, that's a really nice collection there. I love it! Congratulations on acquiring such cool and colorful things! Great deco.

BlissMarie

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know it might lower the value of items, but sometimes I wish all shards got the same events... that stuff is awsome.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know it might lower the value of items, but sometimes I wish all shards got the same events... that stuff is awsome.
There are literally 10s of thousands of possible items out there, why not ask for similar event with new items instead.

Big Wang

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was just curious how you obtained the bedroll? Those were not marked with books that i recall.

Also how did your Feet Warmers change from the red color they were when you were given them to what color they are now?

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was just curious how you obtained the bedroll? Those were not marked with books that i recall.

Also how did your Feet Warmers change from the red color they were when you were given them to what color they are now?
Last edited by Big Wang; Today at 07:31 PM.
The goblin bedroll was given to me for Book #5 which didn't have a reward. There was a problem with the original red feet warmers i was given, those were to replace them. Everything is on display at my luna baja house if people want to see them.

JINX