• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Yamato devs meet and greet log available in the wiki

cobb

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I like the idea for the PvP melee damage cap for the pet revamp. It would help keep things balanced and a good way of preventing instant death from pets in pvp.

Magnus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You know what I want from these Dev chats? Maybe a nice plan of what they're actually going to do this year. Every question is answered with "we have a full plan for this year, maybe next year". We have no idea what they're doing this year and they haven't given any sort of state of the game. It is super frustrating not to have any sort of public facing outline of what they want to accomplish.

It literally isn't until they actually put something up on the Test Centre that we even know they're working on anything, which is extremely frustrating and I would say unacceptable. As paying customers shouldn't we have some idea of what we are going to get over the next year in the product we are paying for?

/rant

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like the idea for the PvP melee damage cap for the pet revamp. It would help keep things balanced and a good way of preventing instant death from pets in pvp.
How is it that all these GODLY UO players can kill anything and everything in UO all by themselves but cry like little babies when a Tamer brings a PET into the fight. Don't all these BOSSes have support mobs with them. I am so BAD I can SOLO any spawn but can't handle a Tamer and his pet, now that is funny.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How is it that all these GODLY UO players can kill anything and everything in UO all by themselves but cry like little babies when a Tamer brings a PET into the fight. Don't all these BOSSes have support mobs with them. I am so BAD I can SOLO any spawn but can't handle a Tamer and his pet, now that is funny.
How is it "people like you" not calling you out specifically probably NEVER EVER EVER leave Tram unless it's to recall or use a Luna teleporters into their sweet Fel house comment so frequently on PvP aspects of the game like they are involved literally at all? Again not you specifically I'm not "trolling" you..just an observation.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How is it "people like you" not calling you out specifically probably NEVER EVER EVER leave Tram unless it's to recall or use a Luna teleporters into their sweet Fel house comment so frequently on PvP aspects of the game like they are involved literally at all? Again not you specifically I'm not "trolling" you..just an observation.

And how is it that you think you have a right to tell anyone what to say or how to play a game that they also pay for. The cry babies got GDs NERFED all to hell and it carried over to PVM and you think this wont. So I guess the PvPers are not as GODLY as they want you to believe, NERF Tamer PETS because we can't handle them but watch me solo a boss, what a joke. I get it they won't be able to kill the players that actually do the spawns as easily and steal their stuff. RISK for the spawn killers and REWARD for the PKers (they do not deserve the name PvPers). I was there pre Tram so don't tell me about honorable PvP from old and a bunch of crying PKers.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
So many things that need fixing and people ask for new mail boxes and other strange things, there really is nothing weirder than people! Asking the producer of a game to recommend a different game to play...the mind boggles...have they ever actually used a search engine? Or was it some very subtle way of saying they were leaving UO?! :confused: