• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Yaaarrr!

• Thread starter StaticOnAtlantic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

StaticOnAtlantic

Aye, aye, today we went fishin', Yarrr, gar, gar! And found nothin'. We searched the sea lookin' for anythin' that was o' use..... But again Nothin'... Nothin' but cold rain and snow.... Argh... *Sighs*

Yar, gar! United Pirates o' Britannia is Recruitin' for thee ranks o' swabs, gar! Join today and get a free drink, gar! Contact Via Pm. Rp Med. Guild, gar!

Ha'e a good day, gar!​

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will NEVER be a Swabie

:gun:

Bring your fleet of pirate boats to the less traveled Felucan waters and lets see who can survive the harsh tests of a TRUE pirate attacke.

Rexxmorrtis CAPTAIN of my own sea farring destiny.

:thumbup1:

Lady Wynn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We would love for you to come and rp with us a bit seems you can do that very well =) Would be fun for some pirates to show us the waters.

S

StaticOnAtlantic

Re: I will NEVER be a Swabie

:gun:

Bring your fleet of pirate boats to the less traveled Felucan waters and lets see who can survive the harsh tests of a TRUE pirate attacke.

Rexxmorrtis CAPTAIN of my own sea farring destiny.

:thumbup1:

Yaar!

Ahoy, sounds like me and you have booty in mind? Me plan on sailin' the sea's in the blacks Sea's or Sosoria. Brother With our numbers few, Me wish you would consider joinin' a more sea farin' company.....

Best wishes.

Da'id Rackhem
United Pirates o' Britannia (ALE!)

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Lone Fisherman :-(

As for joining your Fleet I have to say Nay. BUT

I would be more that happy to join one and all on any and many adventures on the high seas in either the Dark Waters (as you call them) or the rainbow worlds oceans.

It would be great adventure; racing to find long lost chest, seeing who can go from the docks of Papau to the infamous Bucs Den saloon fastest, or just hangin out at the lowley dock of the Britainia and seeing who can pull out the most fish faster or the weirdest guppy for a goldfish bowl.

There are MANY different ways one can enjoy the great oceans. Even from standing on a deck and shooting arrows as you pass targets along the shores.

Sounds and looks like you hail on the atlantics shard please drop me a line and well see how we can meet up.

(sadley i havnt turned on ICQ in ages but 100785156 is my number i can fire it up to meet)?