• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ya, OK!! =/

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like this isn't something wrong and don't feed me some BULLSH*T about how if might be a guild doing this all the time. The house itself is known for it's shadowy reputation. 17....count with me folks, SEVENTEEN crystalline rings stacked (as you can see by my cursor pulling one and another being underneath) @ 24 mill each. Only 408 mill value in just the rings alone sitting there... Yep, I'm about done with UO. Townhall/SA did nothing to impress me or make me want to stay.

And even more sad is the DEV team posting here all day on the boards why stuff like this happens (and they don't even blink an eye). You think SA is going to save this game? Think again.

X

xStrikerx

Although I wouldnt be suprised if there were that many rings, are you sure nothing else is stacked on top of more stuff? Have someone take a screenshot of the box in KR to find how many are really there.

T

Tazar

Aye... use KR Grid-form backpack if you really want to be sick over it... last week, that same vendor had 23 crystalline rings and 18 of the 19 crimsons that I found for sale in Luna-Atlantic...

Oh Draconi!!! We need a few torches over here!!!

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The crimsons could actually be legit because of the strangers dropping them on the ground however I do not think they are based on the amount of crystaline rings.

Still this could be legit for all we know. I have a friend who did nothing but peerless the last three years and he has a pile of stuff that looks like that in his house. So yes this actually can be done by a single person.

But the reality of this is that it probably is a dupe and these probably were not obtained the right way. We just cannot sit here and make the accusation without proof though.

T

Tazar

In reality, I might buy that on the crimsons being from Melissa, except that this is Atlantic and that is 18 of the 19 in the whole town! If it is from Melissa, why is no one else selling?

Almost 95% of the luna stock on one vendor is really stretching things... and the restock rate stretches it from here to the Andromeda Galaxy...

If not torches, then we at least need Draconi to investigate... (I'll trust him to bring the matches :flame: ).

A

AesSedai

- MY truth be told...

UO:SA could be the cat's meow, the best thing since sliced bread, the best game expansion eva, the...!

BUT - if due diligence is not given to the UO cheating situation, then I fear UO will always remain a backburner game rather than a potential frontrunner.

---
I know, I know, WHO is supposed to be the next MMO-Madden for EA; until the 'secret' Star Wars based MMO comes along... but why not put the eggs in a few baskets, like the one called UO, for instance, which bestowed upon the industry the necessary leverage needed for this whole genre to excel?
One thing about MMO's, imho, is that they need decent customer service and maintenance.. I'm specifically referring to the removal of cheaters, & as much as possible.

(Why did you have to hide a little curse in the OP, rather than choose some other descriptive term? I understand you are frustrated, but.. there are so many words that could convey the same thing.)

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In reality, I might buy that on the crimsons being from Melissa, except that this is Atlantic and that is 18 of the 19 in the whole town! If it is from Melissa, why is no one else selling?

Almost 95% of the luna stock on one vendor is really stretching things... and the restock rate stretches it from here to the Andromeda Galaxy...

If not torches, then we at least need Draconi to investigate... (I'll trust him to bring the matches :flame: ).
Is it not entirely possible they bought out everybody else, raised prices a mil or so per item, and are making profits that way?

A

AesSedai

SnR, hrmmm -

DANG **x***y**z* IT.

I was really hoping this would be seen by someone at EA.

UO:SA will be just like UO has been, if it does not take care of the game-destroying cheating that continues to be the #1 killer of UO's potential (see, I didn't say F'in, heh; too many other words available; nor did I report the post as being bad, but I bet people that enjoy that vendor house might have...).

S

Shanna

Why are there people defending this? Casting doubts? IT'S OBIVIOUS!

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No matter how obvious something may seem without proof it means nothing.

This is why we need an actual investigation into these things to bring the truth about through facts and not just action based assumptions.

How bad would it suck to go into a court room for a serious crime and then get handed a sentance because you are "obviously" guilty. Wouldn't you like to ask the question where is the proof at?

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No matter how obvious something may seem without proof it means nothing.

This is why we need an actual investigation into these things to bring the truth about through facts and not just action based assumptions.

How bad would it suck to go into a court room for a serious crime and then get handed a sentance because you are "obviously" guilty. Wouldn't you like to ask the question where is the proof at?

As proven with the recent banhammer.

Possesion is 9/10th's of the law.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, how dare we consider both sides and take FACTS into consideration beyond what you see at a first glance.

Why, we ought to execute people just for THINKING of doing the wrong thing!

S

Shanna

Yes, how dare we consider both sides and take FACTS into consideration beyond what you see at a first glance.

Why, we ought to execute people just for THINKING of doing the wrong thing!
Yeah, I bet you think OJ is innocent too.

You make me laugh.

K

Kiminality

I thought you folks were supposed to be all big on "Innocent until proven guilty"?

While the "evidence" seems damning, it is all circumstantial.
It might seem unlikely, but it is within the realm of possibility that those items were picked up from other vendors, marked up, and are being resold.

Unless you have hard evidence that they are duped, then all it is, is an unfounded accusation. Whether it's correct, or not.

S

Shanna

I thought you folks were supposed to be all big on "Innocent until proven guilty"?

While the "evidence" seems damning, it is all circumstantial.
It might seem unlikely, but it is within the realm of possibility that those items were picked up from other vendors, marked up, and are being resold.

Unless you have hard evidence that they are duped, then all it is, is an unfounded accusation. Whether it's correct, or not.
It's also within the realm of possibility that Santa Claus is real!!!

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I bet you think OJ is innocent too.

You make me laugh.
OJ was found not guilty by a court of law. All the facts were taken into consideration, and he was released. That's good enough for me.

It's also within the realm of possibility that Santa Claus is real!!!
You clearly have a personal agenda you're pushing here. Tell me, what did these people do to you?
Of course he's real!
Take a nap, Kimoo.