• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Xshard for Origin or Siege Easter Gifts

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
As I'm on Origin, I'm able to trade for Origin on almost any shard. My best free time is weekends, otherwise I'm occassionally available on the weekends.

Yes, I know it's not available on the other shards yet, just looking in advance...i still have to reactivate an account too.

I have 25 on almost all shards. I also have left overs of other gifts, so if you have those or want those to trade for Easter, let me know.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Dregg - I'll mark you down as well

21 Oceania's have been claimed by Miss Echo. So there are 4 left there and 4 left on GL if anyone wants those.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have 8 claimed for Europa, leaving me with 17 left to trade.
I have 8 claimed for Baja, leaving me with 17 left to trade

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
As an FYI< i will be doing my trading this weekend - or on weekends as I'm swamped at work right now.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Desi is on Cats. And just a reminder I still have all of my origin reserved for you. :)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'lll get with you this weekend Brian. You're on Cheaseapeke right? I have all of yours (including kitties and puppies) on one character.

Anyone else willing to trade for Origin, this is the best weekend to get with me.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Still trading.

Would anyone who ICQed me in the last three weeks re-message me now that I've got things sorted?