• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Xmas gift bug] Should I be able to lock down firefly deeds once placed?

D

DarkVoid

I went and claimed firefly deeds on one of my characters, and to my great surprise he can lock down and unlock the placed firefly animations the deeds create! Is this working as intended or a bug?

Usually with deeds the house owner doesn't need to worry about locking them down, I hope nobody loses their fireflies due to this!

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You always could lock down certain deed items. My fish trophy deeds i can lock down but i dont have to. They don't decay either way. I believe it's a leftover from the time when you could use the house decorator only on items that were locked down.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can lock down wreaths too. its so you can raise/lower them with decorator tools.

Nereus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Noticed this while decorating:

Retrieved five Christmas trees from house storage with maxed out storage. Available house storage listed as five. After placing the five Christmas trees, available house storage still at five. Available storage correctly listed as zero after locking down all five trees.

Not taking the chance the trees might decay or not until the decay topic is clarified further.