• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Xena has given me thumbs up, and I got the position.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dralagon

As the new moderator of this forum I would like to say that I am happy to be among so many cool people here =). There are a few items that I need to address to all of you, so please bear with me on this one.
1) As the moderator I have to follow the rules and guidelines of Stractics, and I have to make sure that those rules are followed by all the posters on this board.
2) If for any reason you feel that I am being to harsh or strict on any poster, please send me a PM and inform me of this. You may also contact Xena to let her know that I am being unfair, and I will not hold anything against anyone here for doing so.
3) IF a poster on here starts using this board in a manner that is inappropiate with the rules then I will have to step in, and notify the poster that any future objectionable posts could possibly result in a permanent banning of that poster. If we do get poster that is trying to stir some trouble up please do not get into a word war with him/her...I will take care of the problem.
4) If you any ideas, suggestions, or complaints please do not hesitate to let me know.

I am sorry to post all of that, but I had to to notify everyone of the current development to this forum. There's a good group of people posting here, so I do not foresee any major problems. So let's keep posting and have fun on this forum. =)

Dralagon.

*The job of a tamer is not a job at all, but a wonderful adventure with rewards and a few dragons to call upon when you need help..which is alot*

Status
Not open for further replies.