• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] X/Y Scalable Paperdoll

F

Fink

I've requested this before but that was for KR and so long ago few would remember.

There was a bug in KR when you equipped a certain thing, it made the paperdoll proportions blow out to double-wide. The doll and everything on it scaled as one. It got me thinking on something that seems possible..

I would like to be able to scale my own paperdoll (not the window but the actual figure) to be slightly taller or shorter, thinner or broader. Not by double as the bug did, just by a small fraction.. say 10-15%? Just enough to suggest your character's individual build. Of course, this setting would save per character.

All our avatars would remain the same, just on closer inspection people would see a slightly thinner/broader/shorter/taller than average paperdoll. If done in moderation there's no reason why a mild scaling wouldn't work visually. I think this coupled with the custom face/body sculpts would be a nice and enrich the personal diversity already present in the game.

I'm pretty sure this would be a Dev request as someone with more technical knowledge of modding told me before.

T

TheGrayGhost

One of my chars has a Juka face. I was just sitting outside of new haven the other day wishing I could zoom in a bit. Wearing the Cloak of Life with the face was kind of kewl.

W

Wolfways

No, i want the kind of character customization available in SWG!

Okay i can dream can't i? :p

But yeah, a scalable paperdoll sounds like a good idea.