• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

X-Road Enterprise vendor house now open

Mr. Moonglow

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
X-Road Enterprise now renting out vendor spots first come first serve 200k a month.. Cheap rent... If interested in a spot contact Mr Moonglow at icq# 633687465. or Mrs. Moonglow we do go to luna a lot for the people who don't use icq.

Thank you,

Mr. Moonglow

xroadenterprise.jpg

Medallia

Adventurer
Great opportunity for you to place a vendor! Busy road side mall! Come on out and rent a vendor 200k isn't anything for us here on Atlantic! Msg me or Mr Glow if you desire a spot in the NEW X-Roads Enterprises!!! ~Lady Glow~

Mr. Moonglow

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Don't Miss out on a chance at this vendor house. There are runes drop daily.. It just open up last night and already getting some renters. 200k a month or 50k a week or 100k for 2week. We can break it down to what ever the easiest way for you to pay. Looking for renters who can keep there vendor stock. there are no dress code just ask to keep your vendor stock. There is some money to be made for all. You never need to gate this spot it stays busy. I will keep dropping runes for this. So if your interested in a vendor spot please hit me up. Looking to have X-Road Enterprise know to all of Atlantic.
Thank you for you support and happy shopping

Mr. Moonglow

xroadenterprise1.jpg

Attachments

Mr. Moonglow

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
X-Road Enterprise still has a lot of vendor spots still open for rent. Where looking for serious renters. I would like to see some more Atlantic people come out and rent some vendors and show your support for are shard. We can never have to many shops on Atlantic. If anybody sells regs potions and ect we don't have nobody at the house selling these items we could use the help. 200k a month is cheap and I promise you people do come here to buy. I drop runes daily. If you can come support us buy shopping or renting vendors to sell things. I Thank You very Much, Mr. Moonglow

xroadenterprise3.jpg