(OT) X Box 360 Live!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 16, 2007
Sosaria
Just bought one thats why i havent been around to much been screwing around with it...

Anyone else have one want to give me any hinters on how to get real good at fricken aiming?

Been playing Halo Reach and Just bought the new medal of honor, Terrible at aiming at people though lol

B

Black magick

For Reach put it on high sensitivity, I use 10, and learn where you aim for a headshot on level ground. (play swat, you'll learn)

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 5, 2009
How are those games?

I kind of hated halo 3, so I didn't give a damn about reach.

I've been playing MW2, BF:BC2, and I'll be buying black ops.

B

Black magick

If you didn't like halo 3 you probably won't like reach. It's ODST with new maps, a couple new guns, armor customization that costs "experience points," and a good campaign. Like the other halo games you can't go at it hardcore without it getting old... Haven't played medal of honor. Black ops looks bad ass.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Xbox's are for *******. Get a real machine.. Get a PS3

Get ready to start sending that ****box back to the factory for repairs :)

Everyone I know is on either their 2nd or 5th.. its quite ridiculous how easy they F up

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 13, 2004
Iantown
I have Red Dead Redemption and codmw2 for Xbox360

V

Vaelix

Xbox ID is : ThriftySorb

And Asty.. As long as you dont let them overheat (Or they arnt poorly designed) they will generally be fine..

90% Of XBox Repairs are Cracked Solder due to Heating Problems. :thumbup1:

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 18, 2008
Alberta, Canada
I have both Xbox360 and PS3 aswell, but I cant be bothered to pay for xbox live to play online, when the few games I did try were not that good. But I will be getting fable III

The Cheapsuit

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 27, 2010
My xbox 360 caught the red ring of death a year ago so now I just play my ps3. I prefer the 360 over ps3 only because I HATE BUYING games! No mods for the ps3 :( but other than that the ps3 is a superior machine to the 360. You can find me on playstation network as Cheapsuit of course.