• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wulfgang, owner of arctic island house

M

Mike Patton

I am looking for Wulfgang. He owns a public 18x18 on arctic island, sign says for sale. If you know him, tell him to contact KROC about it. Thanks

Akasha1

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He is playing Darkfall right now, and his account is not active at this time. It is not known if the account will be reactivated to keep the house from going idoc or not at this point.

M

Mike Patton

Well thanks for the info, even if it is bad news. i just want that eyesore taken down to one floor so i can see in front of my pad

M

Mike Patton

Well obviously his acc is not down, because it went from a public house called "for sale" to a private house called "eyesore not for sale" and he is currently customizing it to make it even uglier and make it block even more of my visibility in front of my place... wow, i think i might have to start a very large greater dragon zoo in front of his house.

Akasha1

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Obviously, you really do not know. Yes, his account was down-that is why nobody sees DVS out pvping or in factions any more-he does his pvp in Darkfall now. He received your messages and said "Enjoy the view".