• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] WTS _ TRAINED _ PVM _ CU _ WITH CHIVALRY _ AND _ ARMOR IGNORE _ HAVE _ A _ LOOK _ THANKS

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WTS Trained PVM Cu with 70 poison resist (apart from 80 physical & 74 fire)
Price 300 million gold.
ICQ#627988248

950 Hp (Very nice Hp)
125 stam (not 150 so as not to be the main target with mobs that swap target)
542 mana (very nice mana, higher than Average pvm pets)
650 str (not only 600 but 650 to hit a bit harder)
150 dex
261 int

Barding Dificulty 145.5

0 hpr - With 120 wrestle, 120 healing and 120 parry hpr is not really a need.
20 mana regeneration
20 stamina regeneration

Resists: Had to look for a Cu with 71 cold and 70 energy so as to be able to get poison up to 70.
80 physical
74 Fire
71 Cold (Base damage)
70 Poison
70 Energy (Base damage)

Skills (3x Legendary) 100 Anat and 100 Tactics as I priorized Stats over greater damage.
120 Wrestle
100 Anatomy
100 Tactics
120 Healing
100 Resisting Spells
120 Parry
100 Meditation
100 Focus
100 Chivalry

Lore & Knowledge
Chivalry & - Thinking about pvm best skill
Armor Ignore - Thinking about pvm best special hit

upload_2017-5-12_0-12-55.png

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look I have been having some arguing in game with people saying 150 stam, hpr and 120 tactics and 120 anat are a must.

There is a difference between pvm and pvp.

Total Training points are limited so you got to priorize.

As I see it there is a lot of people that think that because their pets have hpr, 150 stam and 120 tact anat their pet is better.

They are not. They are overpowered.

Also Specials like explosive goo that is completely a waste of training points. Armor Ignore special is more than enough.

For PvM you need High Hit Points Pool, 125 Stam (is more tan en enough for pvm, 150 is for pvp, coz its a long term run not a quick fight like in pvp to see who does more damage in the fewer amount of seconds), and 120 tactics and anat is a waste too coz you dont need to make a huge damage just get looting rights and most bosses have 30k hp more so you get looting rights at 125 stam 100 anat 100 tactics.

My pet has 120 wrestle which is very nice so as not to fail attacks 120 healing to help heal in difficult situations like poisoning bosses. You dont need 85 cold and 85 energy. Coz Cold hitting spells are very few and they dont make huge damage and same with energy. But deadly poison can make 20 points per second or 1.5 seconds maybe if poison resist is 70 imagine what will dp would do to ur pet if its got 45 poison like pets that have 85 cold and 85 energy. Devastating.

And its got 120 Parry for obvious reasons. Best improvement in pets since I remeber.

Maybe if I had to do another pet I would put more int and less mana or if i even could a bit more of MR (30) or some HPR. But not really a need.

The pet was succesfully tested on a barracoon with a 120 resisting Scroll against a sampire and a pvp fire steed and at scalis (survived easily, no drops but got looting rigths).

So I would like @BrianFreud if you could do a wiki about overpowered pvp pets and not so powered Pvm pets that would be awsome coz then i would have a reference to explain ppl why my pet is not **** like some guys has told me and explain to them that overpowered pets are pvp and not pvm

Thanks for you comment @Keith of Sonoma I hope i made it a bit more clear my reasons.

Regards,

Jack_Uo

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
So I would like @BrianFreud if you could do a wiki about overpowered pvp pets and not so powered Pvm pets that would be awsome coz then i would have a reference to explain ppl why my pet is not **** like some guys has told me and explain to them that overpowered pets are pvp and not pvm
The mob stats the wiki is currently tracking are for untamed mobs.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@BrianFreud

I see. Well I was hoping you could do a wiki about PVM and PVP pets new setting / Configuration. Because We got no references to read about how to config / distribute the training points available and they are giving me headakes coz they dont seem to understand the difference between regular pvm pet setting and Overpowered PVP pets. Just saying.

Thanks in adavance,

Regards,

Jack_Uo

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
At the moment, I don't have any info to work with. Anyone can start a page in the wiki though and get the ball rolling on that kind of info. :)

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At the moment, I don't have any info to work with. Anyone can start a page in the wiki though and get the ball rolling on that kind of info. :)
Ok, got it.

Thanks for your quick response.

Regards,

Jack_Uo

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ingame offer of 200m from Leaf that does not reach Buyout Price.