• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) WTH SEA HAWKS

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is a terrible game... 0 = Seahawks / 28 = Bears WTF... Lolz that is all.:pint:

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOLZ, they got a touchdown, wow...

10 = Seahawks / 28 = Bears = Boring as hell still lolz...

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10 = Seahawks / 35 = Bears poor seahawk fans... Must feel like your a Raiders fan... lolz

Elfstone

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now I can ONLY Hope that the Patriots LOSE THEIR ASSES... hahahahaha

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seahawks can not fly very well in lotsa snow !
Their wings get all gunkied up in lotsa snow.

NOW the 'real issue' remains, Packers won also. Bears won also.

Good thing there are 2 TV sets here cuz we, husband & I may have to sit in opposing rooms for when the BEARS and PACKERS have to fight it out again again.

ahem The Bears are long over due for shinies, but um.. GO PACKERS !

Ah well so the Black Eyed Peas are super bowl entertainment. Time will tell whom the final 2 teams are to fight, for super bowl title this year.

Shh!

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stupid Seahawks. Good thing they knocked out a team that gave the NFC a shot in hell at winning (I'm bitter, the Packers can bring it home but my :heart: is with the Saints).

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who else wants the Bears to beat the Packers?
My husband !!

He grew up in Iowa, lived in Chicago for a few yrs. before we were married. He is a Bears fan. The fact that we lived in Green Bay, Wisconsin for 12 yrs. AFTER we were married, as Packer Fans, does not erase 'his' fondness for da Bears. :)

B

Black magick

Not me. I'd rather see a good Superbowl, not the NFC getting annihilated. The Bears SUCK.
Yes, this is true. I was just thinking of the comedic value of the Bears besting the Packers though. You gotta admit that'd be hilarious.