• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTF?!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So...I decided to come back from a a couple month break. About to move a character from Atl back to home shard and before I left I wanted to test some color schemes on cloths with the dyes and pick up the ones I needed. So I character copy my char with a few million points to TC so I dont have to make 10 chars to get all the dyes I need. Well once I figure out what I want too do I pick up my dyes and well damn. I have to wait 1400ish minutes to xfer?!?! What dumb **** is this...if someone was duping something using character copy then fix that issue. Don't just impose more wait timers. Horrible customer service. So my day off I had planned on playing UO will now be spent doing something else. Glad I didn't reactivate my other two accounts. Yet again I am reminded of why I stopped playing last time....

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yet again I am reminded of why I stopped playing last time....
...because you are a bit choleric?

:p

Just kidding - no offense. But I coudn´t resist to make a joke...

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You planned a day off around UO and could find nothing to do other then test dye colors on a fake shard?

And customer service is to blame for that?

*shakes head*

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You planned a day off around UO and could find nothing to do other then test dye colors on a fake shard?

And customer service is to blame for that?

*shakes head*

Actually I planned to spend my afternoon doing some PvM and farming on home shard. I tested the dyes for all of 10 minutes so I could figure out what I needed to buy before leaving Atl with my sampire. But thanks for trying to be a smart ass and funny. My main complaint was EAs ignorance in imposing yet another time on something in the game. Until someone abused a bug in the system it was never an issue. Because of those few a$$hats, now everyone else has to suffer by waiting yet again too do something.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
next time just make one fresh test center char then throw away a couple of the bazillion charge runics they give you to get more points then you'd ever need.