• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hooli Gan

well i just got suspended for 48 hrs for supposeldy telling some guy from hate that we are not here to **** the new cloaks.

Hey just wanted to say i really appreciate the Gm 's taking everything out of context.Conversation was directed towards my guildsmates he should at this point consider himself lucky i graced him with my knowledge.Funny I get paged on from one of the biggest griefing guilds uo has to offer.

Good thing I had plans to be at the beach all weekend anyway or else I would hunt that ass like the dog you are ...HATE

H

Hooli Gan

at least give me the props of seeing myself in jail...

love the fact that you just decided based on the journal that I was in the wrong.2 sides to everystory

wasnt i aggroed into it?

shouldt have been talking to me in the first place the way i c it

C

Cloak&Dagger

....You do realize that some words are an auto ban? You can not say that word at any time in any context under any situation, so....does not matter the situation or based off the journal.....and assuming it was based off the journal you would not have a side of the story because the people who paged on you does not "send in their journal" the gms just have a log of everything you said.

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cloak‡1396238 said:
....You do realize that some words are an auto ban? You can not say that word at any time in any context under any situation.
So is their a list of these words that are on auto band. But even if its not the case and he was paged im sure theirs about to more activity in the not so distant future to look forward to :)

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Two sides to every story. I'm sure you wern't thinking as only a moron types in those certain words....enjoy the break:(

H

Hooli Gan

Good times.......

Yeah Gus trust me

Going to the beach......

H

Hooli Gan

Violation: Use of inappropriate language
Shard: Napa Valley
Character: SAUVIGNON BLANC
Log of incident: 20691062: SAUVIGNON BLANC 20:22:02 ****d it

Rules of Conduct: 3) You may not use any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language toward any other player.

Not gonna make a bigger deal out of this thatn it has to be.But apparently the comment wasnt even directed at another player.Ty EA for refreshing my memory via your email.Who is "it"? The pixel?Pixels have feelings now?
lmfao
Weaksauce!

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It sucks that you got banned for that. I've always felt that a banning for saying ANY word is a little over the top. That being said, it's been the rule for a long time and anyone playing as long as you have should be aware of it.

Just make sure to be careful, with that mark on your account you need to be extra careful.
:pancakes:

C

Cloak&Dagger

Yes there is a list gus, anything that is racial, sexual, religious, and I am sure I am forgetting something, and its an "auto-ban" if someone pages on you for using those words, it is in the tos somewhere. Search the ea support site you will find the list of the type of the type of stuff they will not tolerate at all.

By the way skittles, the email you got is a "message in a can" so its really not specific, it just tells you the section of the tos you broke, if you look it up you will see under that section that "sexual" comments are not tolerated at all.

H

Hooli Gan

Im sure you follow me that ****d it was meaning he looted it fast.

Just for shizz and giggles .
So if I say im going to hunt you down and kill you evertime I see you, you mofo ^&&^%*.
Is ok?

But sorry my guildy he ****d the loot out of there faster than a bum on a bologne sandwhich.
Is bad?

One is directly intended towards another player.The other is obviously directed at an object.

**** derives from the Latin rapio, "to seize".

these guys need to patch there dictionaries and brush up on some shizz.

Was a nice day at the beach though. Tahoe was beutiful the water was warm the honies were out and the rumrunners tasted like cherry slurpies.

Status
Not open for further replies.