• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTF? Who and where did all these Mwocchomei's come from?

G

Goth Chick

So I log in today and I see this guy named Mwocchomei. I hadn't seen the name before so I thought easy kill. I attack him and BOOM I am dead in like 3 seconds. Then I see a 2nd one and a third one with the same name. What are these guys doing laying eggs?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I log in today and I see this guy named Mwocchomei. I hadn't seen the name before so I thought easy kill. I attack him and BOOM I am dead in like 3 seconds. Then I see a 2nd one and a third one with the same name. What are these guys doing laying eggs?
Who wants to bet that this is one of the Mwocchomeis? FYI, you really aren't a factor. That's why no one is talking about you. That's why you had to make a post about your own characters. You're an archer that hangs out at yew gate.

M

Malador

Who wants to bet that this is one of the Mwocchomeis? FYI, you really aren't a factor. That's why no one is talking about you. That's why you had to make a post about your own characters. You're an archer that hangs out at yew gate.
How is it you manage to be wrong so very often?

You are clearly talking about them in this thread.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How is it you manage to be wrong so very often?

You are clearly talking about them in this thread.
Malbador again proving you are a dip****. The offer stands, I'll duel you on any mage or character that I have that has a weapon skill.

I

Insta

Not to mention the spelling is correct with the name. I am right along with you. Someone is tooting their own horn, because nobody else feels it is worth tooting it for them.

D

Danomite

Yea i always see Mwocchomei... are you sure that 3 people? maybe there will be a guild soon haha....

M

Malador

Malbador again proving you are a dip****. The offer stands, I'll duel you on any mage or character that I have that has a weapon skill.
You spend time typing a post to give someone a hard time and then call them a non-factor. They certianly factored into your budgeted time for responding to forum posts didnt they.

You already challanged me on any char including mules. Why would I now allow you a weapon skill.