• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wtf Bc???

D

Damm Looter

I'll bet i have been asked WTF BC? a hundred times now.Since I started wearing the BC tag I have had people stop me in game, icq me and even try to ask me while I was fighting.

I quit playing about 6 mo ago because I got tired of listening to people cry about people cussing in vent,crying about hackers and even complaining about their own guildies.I decided I didnt want to babysit anymore and quit playing.
Upon returning I decided that I wanted to join a guild that wouldnt sit in their houses and "fight" and i didnt want to be in a guild that all the people have "special abilities" or look like little girls skipping all over.

I just want to play the game and have fun with my friends I dont need the drama and incessive whining so I joined BC and so far I like it.

Also why ask how I could join BC after ult? ult is dead and gone and I left it for a reason.

S

Still Frame

I'll bet i have been asked WTF BC? a hundred times now.Since I started wearing the BC tag I have had people stop me in game, icq me and even try to ask me while I was fighting.

I quit playing about 6 mo ago because I got tired of listening to people cry about people cussing in vent,crying about hackers and even complaining about their own guildies.I decided I didnt want to babysit anymore and quit playing.
Upon returning I decided that I wanted to join a guild that wouldnt sit in their houses and "fight" and i didnt want to be in a guild that all the people have "special abilities" or look like little girls skipping all over.

I just want to play the game and have fun with my friends I dont need the drama and incessive whining so I joined BC and so far I like it.

Also why ask how I could join BC after ult? ult is dead and gone and I left it for a reason.
I remember u yelling at me in vent for swearing, they see it in game anyways. People need to stop being cry babies (in uo and life in general)

D

Damm Looter

Yeah,every time someone started swearing in vent I recieved icqs from people complain about and that **** became old,made me feel like a babysitter.The swearing didn't bother me it was the incessive whiners that it bothered.

R

RainVI

Lil Haz, If the shard allied you guys would tuck-tail and run...

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd put money against that. I bet I rolls the entire shard even when you all hold hands n stuffz. It's gonna be funny.

*gets popcorn*

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually the fight tonight in Despise was pretty even...the most deaths I've seen _I_ take thus far. There were 4 BC and 2 TDR/JW archers dismounting against 5 or 6 _I_. This was after the infamous HAXZ logged after being destroyed at least 4 times over. Smaller numbers make it easier to crossheal eachother and sync.

T

Thalidar

good cross heals gents :) great fight i enjoyed it. Dismounting fairy 4 the win!

Lil_Haz08

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LAWLZIES!!! GooD FIGHTS D00DZ WE WERE TOTALY OWNZORED LIKE OMG
h4CK MORR NOOOOBAYZ WE LIKE TOTALLY TOOK THE COON AND KILLED IT omg! hakz got OWNZORS!!!! lawlZIES

Lil_Haz08

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you called it man i would totally take off!!! ZO0M!!!!! ZOOOOOOOOOOOM

@!!!!!!! omg H4CKzorZ frigin hackers! nothing without there 1337 H4CKZ~!

too bad we will crush any zerg that stands in our way of complete dominace!

and someone has already said in another thread it would just be like stacking meatshields ontop of meatshields. i mean personaly i dont see how that would help seeing as NOBODY cross heals each other on this shard lol.
with the exception of tonight of course...see what happens when people X-heal itari! its possible to win....JUST DONT GIVE UP YET!!!!!!

:danceb:

-we will not leave

T

Thalidar

Aint possible to win when someone can catch ya 2 screens away and cast while running.. Aint nothing easily stoppable about that but meat lol. I got np with working with these kiddos out there. Who knows maybe we could hold hands and sing a song together.

T

Thalidar

Man.. you gotta quit those stupid posts with the L33T Hackz writing. Its too 3L33T3 for me.

C

C-Punt

I love reading the posts they make though. When it is a good fight and they do die, they moch you. Not one ounce of class i guess you dont get that till you're 12.

L

landon27

Well your in Black Company. Since Bart left the guild is not organized. Bart left cause he knows the game is dieing. Your guild tag means nothing now. BTH is gone bth was your only fear in bc now thats gone who cares what people say. I get WTF like 100 times a day who cares they are nerds siting at a computer.

D

Damm Looter

Well your in Black Company. Since Bart left the guild is not organized. Bart left cause he knows the game is dieing. Your guild tag means nothing now. BTH is gone bth was your only fear in bc now thats gone who cares what people say. I get WTF like 100 times a day who cares they are nerds siting at a computer.
This coming from someone that is desperatly seeking Icewalker and apoligizing for making BC mad. LOL My advice to you is to get off your knees and wipe your chin ,Icewalker obviously don't care about you.

I was referring to friends of mine that hate BC not nerds like you sitting at a computer.

Time for meds yet??

P

Piehunter

This coming from someone that is desperatly seeking Icewalker and apoligizing for making BC mad. LOL My advice to you is to get off your knees and wipe your chin ,Icewalker obviously don't care about you.

I was referring to friends of mine that hate BC not nerds like you sitting at a computer.

Time for meds yet??
I think his meds are too strong man, it is hard to get a clear statement out from the mind of icewalker's lover, err I mean landon27!

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TOO BAD all BC does now is cry HACKERS and refuse to fight
Do you ever stop and think "hey, maybe they are crying hackers for a reason"? Seriously, dude. Wake up and smell the freakin' coffee. You guys aren't anything but a bunch of programs running in your taskbars, and if you ever lost those, you would lose. And eventually, you will. I'll be waiting for your "stay in trammel" or "keep banksitting" reply, seeing how that's all you know how to repost to me and never seem to answer any of my questions truthfully and just change the subject.