• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTB War Horse

V

Vahne

*snickers*

It's hard to get Leia to do intense pvm like that! :lick:

Let me know if you need anything else now that you're somewhat back on UO. And start being more talkative on ICQ!

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW! You guys are great! I got an ICQ pager message from Azazel but I couldn't respond to it.

Blade, I don't have you in ICQ anymore so send me a message.

Vahne...what's wrong with YOU saying Hi in ICQ? :)

E

Evilminion

I'm in-game right now if you'd like to travel to Cove and cover me while I tame ya a warhorse... :)

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry I didn't see your message. I didn't check forums, emails or icq Wednesday at all. I will try to be on more on Thursday. Thanks all!

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOOT!! Thanks to Azazel, I now have me a dread warhorse!! A million thanks, Azazel! Also thanks to those that offered one. Your generosity is most appreciated. :heart:

E

Evilminion

Yay! :) Glad you got one!

The tamers on our shard are so incredibly nice. *huggles to the person who gave her a new greater dragon the other day... you know who you are* :D

V

Vahne

Now did Azazel actually drag Leia to Cove to do the grunt work? lol
:stretcher:

Belshazzar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to be a piggy backer but what are these war horses and super dragons and where can i get them? Sorry for being so nubish again :)

Bels

A

Azazel of LA

Not to be a piggy backer but what are these war horses and super dragons and where can i get them? Sorry for being so nubish again :)

Bels
Greater Dragons have a chance to spawn where ever normal dragons spawn and Dread War Horses spawn in the cities that are undr attack right now. Vanguard controllers are riding the War Horses so you have to dismount them or kill the Vanguard before you can tame.

E

Evilminion

Hi, Bels!

I have an extra super dragon, if you'd like to find out for yourself. :) Just PM me with a time and place to meet you in-game, and bring your tamer!