• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] WTB Splintering Long Spears & Specific Imbued Armor Pieces

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To piggy-back a little on BD's post, but a bit different, looking for these items:

Long Spears (Only) - Splintering
  • Ideally with High Fireball and/or Lightning and other PvP mods

Imbued Armor:

Looking For Only These Specific Items with the Below Imbued Properties (No POF Needed/Any Resists, but please use 100 Arms Lore):
  • Tribal Masks (the red/savage ones, careful as tribal masks is listed twice on tailor menu, be sure the red-ish one)
  • Bone Arms
  • Bone Legs
  • Bone Gloves
These Properties:
  1. Hit Point Increase: 4
  2. Stamina Increase: 7
  3. Mana Increase: 7
  4. Mana Regeneration: 1
  5. Lower Mana Cost: 7

Jewels (Ring/Bracelets):
  • Strength Bonus: 8
  • Hit Chance Increase: 13
  • Defence Chance Increase: 13
  • Damage Increase: 22

Please let me know price per piece, looking to buy in bulk/multiple sets if possible.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I may give you a price, but as your order is way easier to make than Baby Dolls, I will give room for other Siege crafters first

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To piggy-back a little on BD's post, but a bit different, looking for these items:

Long Spears (Only) - Splintering
  • Ideally with High Fireball and/or Lightning and other PvP mods

Imbued Armor:

Looking For Only These Specific Items with the Below Imbued Properties (No POF Needed/Any Resists, but please use 100 Arms Lore):
  • Tribal Masks (the red/savage ones, careful as tribal masks is listed twice on tailor menu, be sure the red-ish one)
  • Bone Arms
  • Bone Legs
  • Bone Gloves
These Properties:
  1. Hit Point Increase: 4
  2. Stamina Increase: 7
  3. Mana Increase: 7
  4. Mana Regeneration: 1
  5. Lower Mana Cost: 7

Jewels (Ring/Bracelets):
  • Strength Bonus: 8
  • Hit Chance Increase: 13
  • Defence Chance Increase: 13
  • Damage Increase: 22

Please let me know price per piece, looking to buy in bulk/multiple sets if possible.
Pm Sent, also, do you care what materials are used?

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you both Freja and Victim. Not sure if material affects color? I'd really like it to be the standard/native colors like this:

upload_2016-9-28_19-21-1.png

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thank you both Freja and Victim. Not sure if material affects color? I'd really like it to be the standard/native colors like this:

View attachment 54238
Bone items do not get matrial color and I believe the mask is made of clothes so no color issur there. The spear will get the matrial color but really no reason to use other than iron unless you want a special damage type