• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] WTB Some Specific Items. CLOSED

Beeble

Journeyman
Hi All

I am looking to buy a few items, if you have any of the below, and would want to sell, let me know. Hopefully we can make a deal

Let me know.

PM me or ICQ me at 717744841

Looking for:

Sign of the Mad Scientist UO-Item-12287-1960.png

A Life-like Rendition Of Tuan Filled With Part Of His Soul 129.png

Trapped Mind Of Tuan The Wanderer BOUGHT thanks @Pampa DH 627.gif

Pole of Souls

Chest of mutated souls UO-Item-2474-2589.png

A powerful beacon used by the vondont family to generate evil UO-Item-13807-2707.png

bladdersticks pop up book of deadly practical jokes - BOUGHT Thanks to a true legend @Pampa DH UO-Item-7716-1910.png

Pied Piper's Books Of Musical Incantations Image-7717-2613.png

Kotl coils

A vessel filled with part of Tuans Souls BOUGHT Thanks, Perfect Trader Scully Madison UO-Item-6363-1910.png

Fragment of meers dreams trapped in a crystalline glass - BOUGHT Thanks again @Nails Warstein

A sapling of yggdrasil born from the lifeforce of all those lost from the mortal realm - BOUGHT, Legend Trader

Withered remains of a once vibrant soul - BOUGHT Thanks @Kincsem , Perfect UO-Item-12320-1912.png

Nimrads Soul Trapped in his Skull - BOUGHT Thanks to the Legend @Nails Warstein UO-Item-8707-1287.png

A gathering of souls trapped by fear - BOUGHT - Thanks to another Absolute legend @Nails Warstein UO-Item-8708-2598.png

An Archaic Philosopher's Stone - Thousands Of Souls Swirl Inside - BOUGHT - Thanks to a Absolute legend. @Zandor UO-Item-12244-1910.png

If you have any, and your wanting to sell, let me know.

Cheers

Attachments

Last edited: