• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTB rares & craftable items

Anasmin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm back after a 10 year absence and looking to decorate the new pad :) I have characters (and houses) on both Oceania and Atlantic.

Rares: I want to buy some scattered hay (thin style preferred, but either is OK) and Rocks.

General Craftable items: ornate bed, 2 x plush loveseat, 2 x 4 upholstered chairs that match the respective plush loveseat, marble table.

If anyone has any rares for sale that are great decorating items (not interested in anything gory, blood or halloween type items), I'm buying.

Also, back in my day people had aquariums with fish in them (some rare fish). Does anyone still have these (ie collect/sell fish)?

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Welcome back to UO. Just to give you a heads up, while trying to get back into the rares game of UO, Raresfest will be Dec 6th-13th on Izumo shard. Always good times, good finds and great deals.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I can help you out with the rocks, either hay, aquarium... but they're on Chessie. Olive Oyle might be willing to help you get them to Oceania, but imho, you'd do better just waiting a little (ie, they're not worth the trip). You can probably get the aquarium and other craftables from your local crafter community, and the dailys still spawn - pretty easy to snag on your shard. The thin hay, of course, you can't get that way, but if you're not picky about which one, a few days worth of trips to Khaldun and you should be all set.

Anasmin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I can help you out with the rocks, either hay, aquarium... but they're on Chessie. Olive Oyle might be willing to help you get them to Oceania, but imho, you'd do better just waiting a little (ie, they're not worth the trip). You can probably get the aquarium and other craftables from your local crafter community, and the dailys still spawn - pretty easy to snag on your shard. The thin hay, of course, you can't get that way, but if you're not picky about which one, a few days worth of trips to Khaldun and you should be all set.
Thanks - great advice :)

Anasmin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Welcome back to UO. Just to give you a heads up, while trying to get back into the rares game of UO, Raresfest will be Dec 6th-13th on Izumo shard. Always good times, good finds and great deals.
Cool. Thanks for the heads up :)