• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTB: Damn-near-perfect Cu and Greater Dragon.

X

Xanithor

I have a real nice plain colored untrained cu 584 hps 608 str
with resists of 60 41 82 43 84.
I icqd you, my icq is 122371615. Atlantic.

D

DonJuanHimself

Black cu 632 HP 61 Phys 37 Fire 80 cold 44 psn 85 energy, current offer is 6mil

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got this one, mid HP but plain sick resists (only off by 2%)
Bronze color
556 HP, 125 stam/dex, 609 str, 262int
65/45/84/50/84 (Only off 1% in cold & energy)
Its untrained but I can train it to 5x GM

Dull Copper (Prepatch)
621hp
80stam (Untrained, will go over 125)
578str, 73dex (untrained will goto 125)
280 int
56/45/85/40/84

Also got a 650hp plain color but gota wait till my friend gets on to lore it.

P

Pazuzu

Got this one, mid HP but plain sick resists (only off by 2%)
Bronze color
556 HP, 125 stam/dex, 609 str, 262int
65/45/84/50/84 (Only off 1% in cold & energy)
Its untrained but I can train it to 5x GM
I'm interested in this beastie...

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
As an fyi for new tamers, there are some damn good dogs for sell in this thread. The pre-patchers (over 600 hp) are no longer obtainable, and the two normal ones have sweet resists.

If you're looking for a cu, ICQ some of these ppl.

D

DonJuanHimself

Black cu 632 HP 61 Phys 37 Fire 80 cold 44 psn 85 energy, current offer is 6mil
Damn good deal for 6mil, if you want him you'll have to act now, I'm selling him for sure to someone for 6 tomorrow, let me know asap.
-untrained ofc... or price would be higher

J

Jerrek

Damn good deal for 6mil, if you want him you'll have to act now, I'm selling him for sure to someone for 6 tomorrow, let me know asap.
-untrained ofc... or price would be higher
just sent you a pm. I'dl like to buy this dog.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, "Damn-near-perfect" is hella more difficult to find than "killer".;) As an example, I recently tamed a nightmare that is four total points from perfection...2 on hp's, one on strength and one on a resist. That mare is the equivalent (to me) of finding a blaze cu from a rarity standpoint. It IS "damn-near-perfect". I sold my old mare, which was a "killer", once the new one bonded. There are VERY few pets in the game that are "damn-near-perfect". If you want "damn-near-perfect", plan on it taking QUITE a while and a lot of gold to acquire. If you simply want "killer", post what you want/need and you'll probably get it rather quickly.......

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Got a white cu thats 613hp. Not sure on the exact stats right now but will be up for auction Saturday (12/5/09) at the Shoppers Sanctum Auction (gates will be up from luna) at 6pm est.

P

Pazuzu

Maybe damn-near-perfect is too harsh a statement.

I dunno, anything that rates well over 3.5 @ UOCraft.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Some of the cus mentioned above are damn near perfect. I'd recommend you purchase one of those.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Ah, kk. Makes sense now. I'd look up two people for greaters on Atlantic: Dr.Tay [JOB] or ASHLEY [UWF]. I've gotten a couple 4.0+ greaters from both of them.

Wish I had better contact details for you. If I see them, I'll try to connect them with you.

P

Pazuzu

Ah, kk. Makes sense now. I'd look up two people for greaters on Atlantic: Dr.Tay [JOB] or ASHLEY [UWF]. I've gotten a couple 4.0+ greaters from both of them.

Wish I had better contact details for you. If I see them, I'll try to connect them with you.
That would be awesome.

I've been trying to find some to self-tame, but not having any luck with decent ones spawning.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just ICQed you, I ended up transfering over to Atl today & brought the brown cu over. Will be over here for a few days.