• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTB Composite Bow and a few misc pieces

Mabe_SP

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
SSI50
Velocity 40
Hit Spell

I'm open on the other 2 properties. Maybe someone has a nice one laying around collecting dust or a bunch of runics to burn. If bow isn't available I would be interested in ash runics as well.

Mace and Shield Glasses. Whats market?

Fey Leggings. I'm looking to buy a few pairs. Whats market?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You gonna use 50 SSI bows as throwaways?

Mabe_SP

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
O heck no. I plan on blessing it. Do you have one for sale or know anyone that does?

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not sure if effected but there was a post on uhall about runics not working correctly. the dev team suggested not using them until they fix it.

Wolfman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SSI50
Velocity 40
Hit Spell

I'm open on the other 2 properties. Maybe someone has a nice one laying around collecting dust or a bunch of runics to burn. If bow isn't available I would be interested in ash runics as well.

Mace and Shield Glasses. Whats market?

Fey Leggings. I'm looking to buy a few pairs. Whats market?
Mace and Shield Glasses cost 12 million at the library, that's what they costed from day one and they do not get any cheaper than that!
Fey leggins (elven type) I would say should go for 250k if you find someone to buy from...the human version would go for a million (just a guesstimate)
The bow would easily go for 2.5 million plus, if you find one for sale (I assume you mean the 255durability type).
It depends a lot on the additional mods but to reach that 50ssi you need the forged metal tool of artifacts and a lot of luck to get the 40 SSI from the start....

Mabe_SP

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Mace and Shield Glasses cost 12 million at the library, that's what they costed from day one and they do not get any cheaper than that!
Fey leggins (elven type) I would say should go for 250k if you find someone to buy from...the human version would go for a million (just a guesstimate)
The bow would easily go for 2.5 million plus, if you find one for sale (I assume you mean the 255durability type).
It depends a lot on the additional mods but to reach that 50ssi you need the forged metal tool of artifacts and a lot of luck to get the 40 SSI from the start....
I was hoping someone might have the bow available. I tried the composite with less swing speed and it just wasn't enough. I ended up putting fencing back on. Thanks for the info on the mace and shield glasses and fey legs.