• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor WTB Clean Artifact for sampire 4dex 8stam 8mana 5dci 8lmc 90 resists or similar

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Want To Buy Clean (non Brittle) Artifact for sampire 4dex 8stam 8mana 5dci 8lmc 90 resists or similar

Parts Accepted: Any slot but Helm nor Gloves

Studded / Bone / Hide prefered.

Mana Regeneration is a bonus.

On Atlantic or Other shard.

Thanks and regards!

Jack_Uo

Last edited:

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Jack, did you give platemail/chainmail/ringmail armor a chance on your sampire? 45lmc is more than enough and you benefit from Stamina reduction, works perfectly for me.

I would only go for the 55lmc to pvp occasionally.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Jack, did you give platemail/chainmail/ringmail armor a chance on your sampire? 45lmc is more than enough and you benefit from Stamina reduction, works perfectly for me.

I would only go for the 55lmc to pvp occasionally.
Sure thats why I said "prefered" about Studded / bone /hide materials, so I can have a look at your platemail piece.

Thanks and regards,

Jack_Uo

I Have a suit for you with jewls if you want . Is a Mix studded/ bone . Lmc 55, 215 Stamina, Enought MI, Stamina Reg, hci cap With Cameo, dci cap, Resist all 70 +

I Have a suit for you with jewls if you want . Is a Mix studded/ bone . Lmc 55, 215 Stamina, Enought MI, Stamina Reg, hci cap With Cameo, dci cap, Resist all 70 +
25 Swing , 100 Dmg inc with sword Mastery

Very Good Parts. Dex Bonus, Int Bonus.....and more. Ask me if you want to see. Have only one Brittle Part ( Leggins ) yoi can also combine with Britches.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Studdend Sleeves = 4 dex , 8 Stamina , 8 Mana , 4 Dci , 8 Lmc , 11/10/12/8/11
What I need is a piece to finnish a suit, I mean, to complete resists, I got 5 pieces of about 10 resist per and I need one with around 20 each resists.

I dont need reforged pieces I need an artifact wiht 17 19 18 18 18 resists more or less.

Thanks though,

Regards

Jack_Uo