• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTB Blessed hat

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for a blessed hat of any type, other the tribal as I already have that one. Let me know if you have one to trade or sell please.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or you could get a cloth bless deed, and make the one u want.
If only I could... All hats have stats. CBD will not work.

There are, however, some ole school blessed hats out there. I have one (tribal mask) and have seen a few that were owned by others.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you can bless npc bought hats because they don't have extra mods, resists or anything. at least that'S how it used to be. just buy the one you like and use a cbd on it. if it works great, if not you wasted what, 50gp tops?

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yeah they do but not extra resists like from armslore or gm tailoring etc.
I might be wrong but it can't hurt to try.

Also if this works watch the durability of that hat. If you take damage it will loose durability just like any other item, so keep some PoF ready to get it's durability up

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If I remember correctly, it used to be that any cloth item with up to 50 total resists and no other mods could be blessed with a CBD.
And that was after the Gypsy Headdress issue was sorted out. Guess they changed it again then.

Again, that is if my memory is correct.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmmm. Ya know, I haven't actually tried to use a CBD on any hat. I just assumed since they had resists that you couldn't. I'll check it out tonight!

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If I remember correctly, it used to be that any cloth item with up to 50 total resists and no other mods could be blessed with a CBD.
And that was after the Gypsy Headdress issue was sorted out. Guess they changed it again then.

Again, that is if my memory is correct.
that's exactly what I had in mind when I made the suggestion...

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aaah ok! ya sorry Max. I didn't understand what you were saying. I only checked for hats without any stats! Hopefully it works!