• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor WTB A Awsome Shield

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
i guess people dont use shields because of bushido, but if shields were good for pvm i would say grugor is awesome

sucks that more people don't use it. it is actually really nice

ForeverGood

Adventurer
thank u guys yes its a bad ass shield. do you guys think that this shield and a whip is good for pvm or do you think a double axe would be better? or any other idela s are welcome as well

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Whip is repaired via tinkering. With failures. And has less imbuing capacity.
I think mace whip is better than sword. PS are cheap, Or fencing one. But I don't have recipe yet ((
But currently double axe is best melee weapon. :lame:

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
best damage with 120 real swords and tactics+swords 3 mastery is onslaught doublestrike (hitting 300% damage cap as well). For monsters with super high resists all around, armor ignores will work better for dps on occasion. tailor the weapon to the task at hand.