• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor WTB 211+ stam suit.

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to buy a 211+ stam suit. If it is dependant on artifacts I will supply them. Stats I am looking for

140+ hp
211+ stam
110+ mana
corpse proof
50+ LMC
10+MR
45 HCI
10 SSI
35+ DCI
50 EP
50 DI

Thanks.

Methos

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
ok just figured 140+str 211 stam petals 35 ep would be enough instead of taking up a slot on each jewel but to each there own

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
What are you looking to spend? I have a really nasty nasty suit but it's not cheap.

140/211/130
53 lmc
45 hci/dci
All 70s
50 ep
Max ssi
16mr

One legendary the rest reforge that will never break. Most pieces are

4 dex
10 stam
8 mana
3mr
8 lmc

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How much for that @PoundCake ? Are you only selling complete as a suit or would you separate parts?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
are those stats you listed total or without arties?
i can generally achieve 45hci 45dci 55lmc 48di with fire / poison not quit corspe proof, but over basic 70's, mr 14 for around 250m (without arties). Somtimes less if pieces work out. i generally dont make suits that are less than max lmc, dci, etc because little market for them but may be able to come up with something that fits your needs.

what is your pricerange?
i also need to know if you can use elf.
suit will most likely be mix of imbued / reforged / shame loot.

honestly the minimal stats you listed are extremely low end. 10mr is unheard of nowadays. i would say basic now is 14mr. just dont want to see you get sold very bad suit for too high a price. Pounds is probably very nice, i know those perfect reforged pieces are extremely hard to make. ive lately been making suits much better than the stats you listed with non-perfect reforged combined with shame loot.

Last edited:

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
are those stats you listed total or without arties?
i can generally achieve 45hci 45dci 55lmc 48di with fire / poison not quit corspe proof, but over basic 70's, mr 14 for around 250m (without arties). Somtimes less if pieces work out. i generally dont make suits that are less than max lmc, dci, etc because little market for them but may be able to come up with something that fits your needs.

what is your pricerange?
i also need to know if you can use elf.
suit will most likely be mix of imbued / reforged / shame loot.

Sorry, I wasn't very clear on this. The required stats are with necessary artifacts. I was just saying I can plug my own artis in and don't need to repurchase them.

@PoundCake I am interested. I am not looking to buy a cheap suit. I want something I can consider endgame. Shoot me a pm with a price.

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Smoot I see you sold a stam suit recently. Do you craft them to sell? If so what would a really high end one run me? I tried to pm you but maybe you have it turned off?

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Icq me 631381858, when I get home you can check it out, or different options I have and we can talk.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@JoO

thx was unaware i had pms off. dunno how that happened but should be working now. i sent you pm.

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have many suits like this, even better honestly.... icq me 300 153 673 , we can sort out one deal.

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be out of town until Monday. I will definitely be looking to buy when I return.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back in town, looking to buy a ballin' suit. ICQ me @ 280233744

Devil Hanzo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i can personally vouch for @Smoot i have bought a few suits off of him, always done with great pieces and come exactly as described for a fair price.