• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wrestling?

G

What forum should i ben in to get tips on best way to raise wrestling. What monsters or maybe players.

thx

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

You can hire 6.7.8 gp female wrestlers in Jhelome pits. When you hit 80 you can switch to summon demons.

G

It's sloooow, but better than taming.

I got low dex and apparently it wont raise wrestling

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

I train most combat skills on dexers since they swing fast. Then I stone over the skill.

G

I've been wrestling summoned Daemons and its very very slow at 108.

Would i be better to spar with a player to 120?

K

Kith Kanan

I used a npc paladin , high self repair , the isane hpr necro form and alot of hpr on the suit and u can do it sleeping... but thats not alloved so keep one eye open

Anim

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well since i quit UO a while ago ill give away one of my secrets. Equip a fishing pole and stand on the same tile of the thing you are fighting. You will deal 0 damage and swing at max swing rate.

ITS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU STAND ON TEH SAME TILE OR THIS WONT WORK.

G

great tip for fishing pole use. Too bad i was 120 by the time i looked back at this.

For me it was about maxing my dex, then i adjusted my stats after.

I

imported_GFY

Fishing pole = wrestling?

I thought it had a weapon skill assigned to it?

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know alot of people frown on this way. But I hit 120 wrestle on a golem. I didn't unattend but it was slow. But worked to 120. Prob with a golem is you will damage it over time unlike the poison weapons. So unless the wrestler has tinkering to repair the golem it takes a few sessions so the golem can heal.

G

I used Jhelom fighters to Gm then i had a frend to drop a unicorn at rotting place in covertouse and did Gm to 120 there.

Alagos Galadrim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A lot of the time I wrestled a summoned earth elemental from 70-110, then switched to summoned Daemons until I hit 120.