• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

wrestling/eval vs anatomy/ eval

• Thread starter Black tower
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Black tower

ok I have 120 wrestling and 120 eval, am I better off using anatomy and eval? If so, how high should they be at to give me the same as 120 wrestling. will I still be able to use disarm and par blow? If im not better off, why is 120 wrestling better? In other words, which is better wrestling/eval or anat/eval and why?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
120 wrestling = 120eval/100 anat

basically

120 wrestling is stand alone, you do not need eval with it, and it grants you the ability to disarm/stun punch

120 eval/100 anat (or any sum of 220 between the 2 skills) grants you the same defensive bonus as wrestling, but you lose your specials. In essence, people do this mainly to save 20 skill points.