• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Wrestlemania! 4 Star Rated, Red Greater Dragon, (4.2 Pinco)

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings all; Time to sell another Greater Dragon from my stables! As far as I can tell, he's reached the maximum of his potential, and as suspected this buff beasty has a whopping 124.5 Wrestle! He also has a fairly decent -14 on the resists, but admittedly a fair bit weaker in the wider skills; but when they can't easily punch him with those hulking wrestle muscles, will it matter? Why not take him home and find out!

Your pet’s data [ - Greater Dragon]:
You indicated that your pet is trained.
Hit Points: 919
Str/Dex/Int: 631 / 125 / 566
Resists: 77 / 85 / 55 / 60 / 74

Skills:
Wrestling: 124.5
Tactics: 107.8
Resist: 107
Anatomy: 100
Healing: 0
Poisoning: 0
Magery: 107.1
Eval Int: 100
Meditation: 100
I'll auction this fellow then with the following conditions;

Starting Bid 1m
Auction runs to Wednesday October 24th at 8pm UK Time
Bidding extended 30 minutes after every last bid
No private bids sent in, just those made clearly on this thread accepted (and if you offer in game, I'll add it here and your character name)

So warm up the home hearth ready, in case you are the eventual winner of this charming new companion!

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Emperor Pet-paltine rubs his hands and says "Good... goooood... Let the cash flow from you!"

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How did you give him such a long name at the event?

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's an undocumented Enhanced Client feature, and a few UIs have enabled it over the years... the Pinco UI currently allows it to the size you saw, say "I wish to rename into blah blah blah" and target the pet. If you don't have EC and you win, I'll be happy to name it to what you like ;)

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, something came up and I lost track of time... you are indeed the winner Vor! I'll try and get in game for you now