• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Throwing] Wrath thrower stats

L

lancelot99

Im new to making a Wrath thrower (pvm) .. have eaten a 25 stat scroll... so just wondering what my stat spread shound be?
(naked)
I'm thinkng 125 dex
100 str
Rest in int ? for chain ai

Any suggestions?

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Suited up without potions or balm I'm:
131 hp
84 mana
150 stamina.

Add 10 mana for balm if wisdom and run stamina to 180 with 50 EP and greater agility, somewhere around 146 HP with greater strength potion.

Frequently solo travesty in about 8 minutes, Stygian Dragon about the same, Medusa in 10 or less, Slasher takes me over 30, tweaking template to do in under 20 from what I've read.

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
102 str
98 stam
55 intel
If you want, meet me on test center and I'll give you my suit to refer back to?!
ICQ 57206514, or hop on Lake Austin, and get on LooT chat!

L

lancelot99

Im also making some slayer weapons....
Whad mods should i have on them? ssi? ml? ll? hld ?

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I reforge 100% elemental damage, powder of fort, Imbue damage to 1%, then slayer, then swing speed to max, then mana to max, then damage to reach 100% with suit mods, then stamina until weapon is at 500 total points.

L

lancelot99

Well, i have no hammers to re-forge (not even sure how to) and inbue damage to 1% ? no life leech?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hammers are cheap, and/or easy to bribe up to the appropriate bods to fetch them, the same for powder of fort. When a weapon is crafted it comes with damage increase, by reducing that to 1% it lowers the weight of the weapon, thus Increasing success chance of subsequent imbuing attempts with higher costing, rarer ingredients.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another option is to make suit to handle DI and make weapons with 40 SSI weapons and just use consecrate.

With ranger cloak, and a ssi piece..... you can swing pretty crazy even on 160s stam range at 1.5. Then you can stack even more properties for reserve mana.

semmerset

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now Shame,Wrong,Covtus drop SSI jewel.
And dci is unnecessary to PvM wraith thrower.
You want 35 ,40 SSI or mana leech X1.4 +elemental damage weapon,you choice 2 reforging however it is hard.
And wraith thrower use many AI,so sometime not need elemental weapon.
Only elemental damage need for peerless and champion spawn boss and EM event boss,usually you can kill monster before monster's mana empty.

Dull copper runic is good and cheap for cold/fire elemental damage weapon,but need enhanced.