• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wrath Release Date Announced 11-13-08

E

Eldorian

While this is probably the case... I'm still not putting my gold on it until Blizzard says it's right.

Just seems odd to me that they'd use WoWHead to announce their release date.

E

Eldorian

I like that it's released on a Thursday... gives me 2 days off from my work ;)

N

Nyaz

Hooray!
Now I'm tempted to go and change my reservation for 1xWotLK to 1xWotLK Collectors Edition. I wonder what the price difference is...?

S

Ssonic19

...Of course it's on a Thursday, my busiest day.

I probably can't skip out of organic lab.

E

Eldorian

Hooray!
Now I'm tempted to go and change my reservation for 1xWotLK to 1xWotLK Collectors Edition. I wonder what the price difference is...?
Regular expansion - $39.99
Collector's Edition - $79.99

I'm switching mine over to CE after work tonight.

I

InkTank

Yea, I'm totally going CE. I might just do what I did last time and scour the local Fry's stores. :D

L

Lag

I already did 1-day shipping for CE. I was pissed off last time, though, since I did that from GameStop and it arrived 2 days late.

;_;

L

lovecraft

i'll be doing the same thing i did when BC came out. Go to gamestop and wait on line for the midnight with some friends and joke around with the people on the line.

E

Eldorian

i'll be doing the same thing i did when BC came out. Go to gamestop and wait on line for the midnight with some friends and joke around with the people on the line.
According to the dumb ass gamestop employee I just talked to 10 minutes ago when trying to get a pre-order in the store "there is no collector's edition in WoW for Wrath of the Lich King"

So guess I get to pre-order mine online.

L

Lag

Emui, you could not have pre-ordered the CE, as it was announced today...

Anyway, I'll see you all in northrend!

A

autarctic

According to the dumb ass gamestop employee I just talked to 10 minutes ago when trying to get a pre-order in the store "there is no collector's edition in WoW for Wrath of the Lich King"

So guess I get to pre-order mine online.

I just got home from gamestop (went last night but they said it wasn't going to be in the system til this morning, so i went back this morning and just preordered my CE. =D and CE I was told was only 69.99

E

Eldorian

I just got home from gamestop (went last night but they said it wasn't going to be in the system til this morning, so i went back this morning and just preordered my CE. =D and CE I was told was only 69.99
Cool, I'm gonna get mine at lunch.

A

autarctic

Oh and gamestop maybe getting some beta keys and since I preorder the CE I am entered to win a beta key lol if they get any.

L

Lag

Grats. I got 1 myself within the first couple hours they put them up on GameStop.

If I had more money, id buy several using my neighbor's names and resell on ebay.

D

DJTyrant

I just ordered one on Amazon, may end up doing it at EB though as my friend and I like to do the whole midnight launch deal.

D

Devilengine

I'll be all over it.. either that or I'll have one of my minions getting mine.