• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wrath, Love, and Redemption

• Thread starter Morgana LeFay (PoV)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Draken-Korin

*nodding* Got to tell ya Morgana youve shared with me your taste in music, shocking to say the least you enjoy that song.

Very nice never the less.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

*nodding* Got to tell ya Morgana youve shared with me your taste in music, shocking to say the least you enjoy that song.

Very nice never the less.
It might shock you even more to know that I can sing and perform this song on the piano in what others have called "a chilling rendition". I learned to play the piano at an early age, but it was this piece that truly drove me to really learn the instrument.

Few understand the implications my stories have regarding my father...my real father. Most consider my stories to be nothing but nostalgic rememberance of UO days gone by...but they are far more.

I really hate to disect the stories, because in my opinion, doing so removes the readers ability to do so...but suffice it to say, there is far more involved here than just a game.