• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Throwing] wraith thrower suit help

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Working on redoing all of my characters suits and now working on my wraith thrower.
So far i have this down

Once I get my hands on one of the despise veils with energy resist.
My resists will be at 70-75-70-70-75 all 70's when i go into wraith form

Mace and shield-- 30%HLD 10 Str 5 Dex
pc #1.. imbued with 8 stam - 8lmc - 8 mana - 4 hit pts - and it has a imbue in a resist--- 0 intensity left
pc #2.. imbued with 8 stam - 8lmc - 8 mana - 5 hit pts----- has 60 intesity left for a mod
pc #3.. imbued with 8 stam - 8lmc - 8 mana - 3 hit pts----- has 104 intensity left
pc #4.. imbued with 8 stam - 8lmc - 8 mana ------ has 170 intensity left
pc #5.. imbued with 8 stam - 8lmc - 8 mana ------ has 170 intensity left

robe--- Shroud of condemned 5 int 3 hit pts
apron-- crimmy 10 hit pts 5 dex 2 hpr
Veil---- +5 throwing 5 dex 5 hci 10 energy resist
tali--- trinket 20 dam inc 10 hci 2 hpr 1 str
sash--? im not sure i need some suggestions

ring-- 5 SSI, 15 hci, Dam inc 25, 8 dex and 8 in t(stuck with the int bc the ring started off 5ssi and 4 int)
bracelet 10 hci, Dam inc 25, 8 str, 2 dex, and 15 pts in a skill

Total mods on the suit are..
Resists 70-75-70-70-75
40% lmc
40 stamina
40 mana
25 hit points (10 from crimmy, 12 from armor, 3 from robe)
19 str
25 dex
13 int
45 hci (includes the 5 from being a gargoyal

Question #1. Instead of useing the shroud of condemned(5 int 3hp) should i use a cloak of power(2 dex 2 str 2int) instead? with the cloak of power i would be able to change up the dex/str mods on the ring and bracelet and would be able to hit the max 25 str and 25 dex instead of haveing 25 dex and 19 str.
The switch in the cloaks would take away 3 hp. Which would have to be imbued onto one of the armor pcs. 3 hp takes 66 intensity..
Or is there another robe that i should wear instead of both of those options?

Question #2. With the remaining intensity i have on 4 pcs of the suit. what should i imbue there?
I would have
pc #2 with 60 intensity left
pc #3 with 104 intensity left
pc #4 with 170 intensity left
pc #5 with 170 intensity left

If I switch robes shroud for power I would have to include a 3hp imbue onto one of the 170 pcs.
If robes are switched would give me
pc #2 with 60 intensity left
pc #3 with 104 intensity left
pc #4 with 104 intensity-- would have 3 hp added to it
pc#5 with 170 intensity left (room for 2 mods tobe added)

What should i do with the remaining intensity??

Question #3. This suit is not imbued yet just written out and planned. Is there anything on it that you would change at all??

Also template is
120 throwing (+5 from veil)
120 tactics
120 anatomy
120 bushido
100 heal
70 chiv
40 necro
50 spirit speak (+15 from bracelet)

Question #4. Anything that you would change on the template?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thank you in advance

Last edited:

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't get question two. Do you not need to imbue any resistances? If you truely have extra property weight why not reforge for 10 LMC on four pieces and open up another slot. IF you have that many mods left just start filling the rest of the holes...Reforging has a bunch of eaters, dex, int, EP, and whatever.

-Lorax

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I only had to use a resist imbue on one pc to get me the 70-75-70-70-75 that i needed to run in wraith form.
I didn't reforge b/c i didn't have the 100% enhance tool. So with reforgeing the resists would have been off and would have taken more imbues to get it..

This suit is a little bit of a temp suit just to use until i can farm a berserker breastplate. Once i get that I will prob go the reforge route and enhance tool. since the suit will be a permanent one.

With the remaining resists I ended up going with hit point regen on the suit

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The only thing I would do is tweak your template to:

115 Throwing (+5 Veil)
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
100 Bushido
100 Healing
85 Chivalry
40 SS (+15)
40 Necro

This would have no change on your equipment. You will build perfection a little slower but still will get the full benefit. Your EOO, CW, and DF will be more effective and you will fizzle less. The only thing you will loose is the ability to use momentum strike. Another think I like to do with my throwers is to run them in protection. You need to account for -15 physical resist but your spells will never be disrupted. This helps you depend on Curse Weapon.

I think you have a nice suit. You may not find a much better setup with the Berserker's Breastplate. The only thing that will help you go above and beyond is 45 DCI and/or 15% Damage Eater.