• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wow!!

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mir, from here on out you may refer to me as Goddess Tiny. You may also kiss my hand when you see me. I think that is very gracious of me. :p

*Is going to get it from Mirage on icq tonight, can feel it*

M

Mirage

I'm heading to bed Your Highness. Still don't know who that Vendetta dude is...

Mir

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:cursing: Are you telling I am a liar ! I told you its me... might be subconscious and part of a play, but its me.

:talktothehand:

It's quite an obnoxious turn of events that I will not be allowed to play with you godesses ! Yes the companion has been recalled once again... bound to be forgotten.

Ahu's been labeled a :loser: by the dragons of this world, or should I say hybrid dragons have taken Ahu's toys and think that I care.

I am still out here, looking out towards the future, living in the now ; you will all dream of me, wether you recall it or not. Well that is if you have enough consciousness to give my character freedom in your lucid escapades.

:love: *gets distracted*

Uhm yes.. what ? A huge pitcher of water, sure no problem ! *takes pitcher on shoulder, moves all shopping bags to other shoulder and lets his heart bleed with joy*

N

Nacola

:cursing: Are you telling I am a liar ! I told you its me... might be subconscious and part of a play, but its me.

It's quite an obnoxious turn of events that I will not be allowed to play with you godesses ! Yes the companion has been recalled once again... bound to be forgotten.

Ahu's been labeled a :loser: by the dragons of this world, or should I say hybrid dragons have taken Ahu's toys and think that I care.

I am still out here, looking out towards the future, living in the now ; you will all dream of me, wether you recall it or not. Well that is if you have enough consciousness to give my character freedom in your lucid escapades.

Uhm yes.. what ? A huge pitcher of water, sure no problem ! *takes pitcher on shoulder, moves all shopping bags to other shoulder and lets his heart bleed with joy*
*laughs hysterically* now i feel left out *smiles sweetly*

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*laughs hysterically* now i feel left out *smiles sweetly*

Don't feel left out! You can come shopping with us! Might need to find another man to tote bags with three woman though..... Any volunteers? Hehe.

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Good man, you will be rewarded for your loyal subservience. *Graciously pats man toy on head*

M

Mirage

Good man, you will be rewarded for your loyal subservience. *Graciously pats man toy on head*
I think I'm gonna be sick.....

Mir

N

Nacola

Don't feel left out! You can come shopping with us! Might need to find another man to tote bags with three woman though..... Any volunteers? Hehe.
*smiles* thank you tiny im sure we can find another one somewhere *giggles* come on boys you know you want to help us out *looks innocent*

Illumina Zero

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Innocent look? You are not fooling anyone Tiny... WE know you better than that. Say, nice sig u got there... wonder where that came from?

N

Nacola

Innocent look? You are not fooling anyone Tiny... WE know you better than that. Say, nice sig u got there... wonder where that came from?
I am so innocent its not even funny *smiles* just ask Ahu he knows how innocent i am. A friend of mine made my sig for me:)

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*purrs* Rrrewards ? I tought I had that already !

*looks innocent* *blinks ultra-fast with shiny eyes*

I think the dude is talking about Tiny Dancer Nacola, we must not get carried away, we are... just shopping after all !

*eyes open wide*

That skirt is juuuust right ! *turns* Oh yes that perfume is divine ! :drool:

*packs more bags on his arm, around his neck and on his belt and walks like a stuffed bear*

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No need to be modest IZ. I would have simply said, hey Tiny I drew you a really nice sig with really big assets :p

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I think the dude is talking about Tiny Dancer Nacola, we must not get carried away, we are... just shopping after all !

*eyes open wide*

*packs more bags on his arm, around his neck and on his belt and walks like a stuffed bear*

Yes, you are for sure a keeper. Girls, if you are looking for a UO husband here is one trained and ready to go!

M

Mirage

*eyes open wide*

Yes, you are for sure a keeper. Girls, if you are looking for a UO husband here is one trained and ready to go!
This is sad.... :-/

Mir

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a keeper ! I'm a... *turns to the sour looking man*

You're just jealous ! Or are you supposed to be Tiny's husband or something ?

I don't mean to stir trouble, can't say they haven't offered you first !

Guys are so afraid of marriage these days that it makes sense that something ought to be changed about it... Till death do us part ? This ought to be the lamest thing I ever heard !

I AM actually married however, and eternally so with the infinite wisp hygiene and ethics principles... but thanks for the publicity ; Luna hurts my eyes.

Lets go somewhere more quiet maybe ? Like yew ? I like yew ;)

Illumina Zero

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guys are so afraid of marriage these days that it makes sense that something ought to be changed about it... Till death do us part ? This ought to be the lamest thing I ever heard !
This applys to woman as well. I think in general our society has gone down hill. But I don't really want to talk about that right now...

Alright then, I'll hold some stuff... *stuffs items in salvage bag with a hidden grin* Can you turn fingernail clippers into ingots?... Was just curious...

N

Nacola

*eyes open wide*

I agree he is a keeper and most fun to have around