• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WOW

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No more PvP thread, you might as well go ahead and close the Sonoma forums down then.

Why is it so hard to understand that for some of us folks maybe PvP is the only interest we have in this game and that a place to talk about it with out having to listen to people that do not do it whine all the time is needed.

Seriously mods I have seen it 20 times at least here on these boards if you take it away your job is just going to get 100 times harder to police every single post thats made, where as before you only had to browse over one.

If this makes no sense to you then I am fighting a losing battle.

Come on MgM do the old man a favor and help me out here......

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
im gonna make a wild guess that maybe the mods where sick and tired of enforcing the allready lax rules that where in the pvp thread.

so in essence..... you guys shot yourselves in the foot and destroyed your own place to chat.

so coming out into the regular forum to complain about what you guys wrecked all on your own is kinda.... well pointless, no?

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I take it your finished with your US Shard Faction Tour.

The mods have locked the PVP thread in the past when they got behind on cleaning up some of the posts, although they did let us know what was going on when they did that.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Psst... Morph... you have to actually have a life for closing down threads to be hard work... these guys love what they do. Minimum pay for making us angry and screwing up these forums even more. They just don't get it. I ran some of the most popular pvp boards for about 8 years, and only ever deleted ONE post. ONE. That's cause I had a tan, and actually cared about other things besides oh, freedom of speech and all that. :) If someone cried on our boards about foul language or trash talking, they got put in their place FAST. For a long while, the stratics forums directed people to our boards that trash talked. hahah

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Balinor, long time no talk man, I just got through reading about you being sick man thats sorry to hear, but you are a tough SOB in game and out so I have no doubts that you are going to be fine. I have made my way back to Sonoma so when you beat this sickness and feel strong enuff to play again let me know there is always a home for ya in E^E.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Begins his Story*

I went to catch a movie Saturday & the first half at least turned out to be pretty entertaining. It couldn't last though and some annoying guy in the 4th row started boo'ing and making a racket. Strangely enough the theatre staff instead of just kicking that single person out closed down the whole theatre and asked us all to leave... It seemed simply kicking the people responsible didn't occur to them ??

*End Story*

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i went to that movie.
but it was more like this.

guy in row 4 farted.
guy in row 6 farted and made a face back at the guy in row 4 and told him he loved to play the fart game.
guy in row 6 then called the staff and complained about the guy in row 4.
while this was going on.....
guy in row 4 was having fun farting and making faces at the fella he likes to fart with in row 6, and HE states that he LOVES playing the fart game too, but when no one is looking HE goes out as well and complains to the staff about the guy in row 6.
now the poor fella in row 5..... poor luckless ******* just wants to sit in the movie theatre and fart in peace and enjoy the stench of it, or so he says.
cause even though he is just farting and not making faces at anyone in particular, he still sneaks out to the staff and complains as well.

so, someone sitting back in row 10 can kinda HEAR whats going on.... a little bit.... but he isnt really in the battle.
but he keeps seeing all the guys sneak back to the staff and complain, then he see's them sitting back in their seats laughing and telling everyone they love playing the fart game and its not them complaining.

so i guess that makes it pretty hard for the staff to just kick out one fella when everyone is farting and everyone is putting in complaints (and denying it publically anyways)
so the staff probablly figures, "enough of ya stink'n cabbage eating bastag's, get out of my theatre!"

but who knows.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
and yes, that was a fart story made to explain what was possibly going on.

read it again if you have too.
feel free to unbuckle the belt and 'root toot' a couple out.

hell, its the fart game, everyone loves to play the fart game!

(what was the from? eddie murphy RAW?)

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure that

Guy in row 4
Guy in row 5
Guy in row 6
Hell... even the innocent bystander in Row 10

could all be kicked from the Theatre and the other 296 people could get on with the Movie....

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
hey, im not saying its right.

im just giving a possible analogy.