• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wow what a crock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Z. V.

So my post gets removed from a certain thread, but a part of it gets to be a part of someones sig. I'm looking at you dave, and you Rico for allowing it.

This is the biggest waste of moderating, posting, and the general spirit of forums.

Good day to this whole Siege Pvp Theif forum. Anyone who has constructive thoughts, ideas, and the advancement of stealing, I advise you to post elsewhere. This is NOT the forum for you.

Burn in hell dave, and may the devil shove that high horse up your arse.

Z. V.

btw-ban me from your forums please Rico. I'd hate to accidentaly click the wrong forum. Shinobi at least helps all theives, not just clique seige *^&s

A

Arch Magus

lol

I would consider it an honor that Dave took your quote and made it part of his sig. I laughed.

BTW, this isn't a Siege only forum. It's for real thieves who steal from other players exclusively. it would do you well to remember that.

and I'm no Shinobi.
I only follow the code of "me, my, and I".

A

Arch Magus

Furthermore,

thin-skins like you don't deserve the title of Thief.

Z

Z. V.

Again, it's a GAME. It's just a shame that when people new to the GAME, or trying to clarify something, it turns into a travesty.

New players may not realize that you need to be in the thieves guild to steal from players. Until they reach 60 skill, it can't be done. How else do they raise skill? Maybe stealing from EVERYTHING, crates, npcs, and monsters.

As was stated, anything building TOWARDS stealing from players is welcome. Rico asked for help doing quests to advance towards stealing from players. Some stealing not from players in neccessary to advance towards the same goal.

Perhaps some encouragement to new people to the profession? Or just make it a vets only forum.

Consistancy is all I look for.

Arch Magus, I was not trolling, just want a balance to what goes where. My post in the other thread was as much curiousity as seperating ideas like the rest of people. If there IS a questing forum, I would be interested in viewing it. No links, however.

Then someone comes along and insults me by insinuating my mental well being. It is truly sad to think that that person is somehow above these people. I have one that is an employee of mine, does a fine job, I pay him significantly over minimum wage (due to his incredible work ethic) and is the happiest man I've met. I feel sorry fo that person. He may never experience the joy of life, other than putting others down

Forgive me for rambling, it just burns me

DaveSP!

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You really need to learn to take things less seriously.

and come on, of course you were trolling

Z

Z. V.

...and you need to add some something, ANYTHING productive to any convesation. Please post any links to any threads that you actually posted something helpful and factually link to an online game, preferablly UO, and and related to stealing.

Thank you

A

Arch Magus

Productive converstions?
why?

enough trolling though

DaveSP!

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Incidently the reasons your posts keep getting removed are probably for criticising his actions, if you have a beef with me you can always go to OT and swear at me to your hearts content btw

N

Nickster

So my post gets removed from a certain thread, but a part of it gets to be a part of someones sig. I'm looking at you dave, and you Rico for allowing it.

This is the biggest waste of moderating, posting, and the general spirit of forums.

Good day to this whole Siege Pvp Theif forum. Anyone who has constructive thoughts, ideas, and the advancement of stealing, I advise you to post elsewhere. This is NOT the forum for you.

Z. V.

btw-ban me from your forums please Rico. I'd hate to accidentaly click the wrong forum. Shinobi at least helps all theives, not just clique seige *^&s
Dave and Rico help me lots, from template advise to skills usage since i been out of game so long, if you were posting regarding a PvP thief issue they would help, take your crying ass back to the soft and fluffy thief forum...

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Z. V.

Please not to take offence. This one looks to day his rant becomes someones sig lol!
Not every post is welcomed or agreed with. If you post on any forum, one must expect to be fired at times, or laughed at- as in any conversation. Eh- spilled sake- it was probably cold anyway. Let it go. Or make fun back, but nicely.

You are most correct- UO is game. Please do not allow it to upset your harmony and day. Return to balance. Laugh. All in fun. Even the taunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.