• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

wow no one ben posting here

S

swiftoni

wow no one ben posting here lately :gun: has evry one whent to difrent game or bord?

O

Onewing

I'm here too!

I've been busy with IRL situations and haven't played for months. Site-wise, I've only had time to post the news, but I hope to reserve some time to do more traffic-building activities here in the future.

T

tanls

Still pop on, but I check a bunch of boards. My end game shell has a very active site, and my social shell is pretty good too. So I just periodically check this 1.

S

swiftoni

ya life life i tell you na it was not just the ff11 bord it was eve to and the Vanguard bord looks like a ghost town without the ghost lol.:coco:

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's because Stratics is a UO forum pretending to be a gaming forum. ;)

S

swiftoni

lol funny thing is never played OU and it's to old to start now i gess.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stratics is a news/media site that got its start by becoming the official forums for UO. Therefore, it's known more for UO, but that certainly doesn't mean it's a "UO forum pretending to be a gaming forum". Things get quiet here, and they pick back up.

Y

YoungUn

I'm here! And yeah, the slowness in this forum makes sure i never miss anything.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm here! And yeah, the slowness in this forum makes sure i never miss anything.
lol, well IT is not well advertised as a place to go for FFXI information. I've played UO and FFXI for a long time and well...not many people know to come here. At least not FFXI players.