• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Wow my first Levi, only died once!

• Thread starter Auvrea Corele
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Auvrea Corele

Well I finally got my fishing done, so decided to hit the open seas and try to get rid of some of these mibs I have filling bank chest. Out of 203 mibs 3 ancients SOS's does that sound about right? Had hoped I'd end up with more out of that many bottles. Nothin spectacular obtained, but the seas were welcoming. Between the tillerman and ale we were inhaling, was a fantastic voyage. First time I had come across the scurvy white squid, I was a bit surprised. Had to have a miner friend of mine come out and rez me, then of course I had to rez him. heh Great experience, cant wait to get some more was starting to worry I'd be bored the rest of me days at sea. I might just have to find a vendor or two with some SOS's to do a few more. Oh as I got the last done I through me pole in one last time, and come up with the biggest fish I've ever caught I'll get a pic and get err posted on that thread. A whopper and he put up a hell of a fight, think he weighed in close to 190 or something.

Marcus Puddles
"Boat sinking extraordinaire"