• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Wow, it's been a long time...

L

LordDETOX

I used to romp around Napa Valley back in '98-'02 maybe. I've forgotten a lot of names. Parry, Armand Hammer, Mingot, Xavius Dumar, Elwind, just to name a few of the ones I remember. My characters included DETOX, Elrohir, Sanguinarius, Arbor, and I forgot the name of my bowyer. I started a character on In Por Yelm about a week ago, and was just messing around and decided to see if anyone here remembers the good ole days. EA apparently still has my account, as I can log onto their page and see where my account was finally suspended for non-payment. Do you know if my characters would still be saved on there? Holler!

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you should have everything but your house and the stuff in it but anything in your banks should still be there

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anything you logged off with on you, in back pack, bank box & stable should all be there. Could be quite interesting to see what you stashed away, could be some of the old rares these collectors drool for :gee:.

L

LordDETOX

Thanks guys. I think I might reactivate my account for a little while and see what all I gots. I do remember having 3 of the invisible mounts.

L

LordDETOX

My memory was washed away years ago with the help of drugs and alcohol. I have an old hard drive with a bunch of screen shots that I need to scrounge up and post. Lots of pvp shots, and also a lot of rp gatherings.