• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

wow is this 4 days in a row, problem communicateing with Origin

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone else haveing problems loging in tonight ?

R

Rathbourne

Grrrr i am missing a nice little hunt...... guess i will watch some tv :(

T

Tazar

And we had just dropped prism keys when I lost connection... :rant2:

P

Piper Everwood

*rolls eyes* UUUGGG Who stole the hamster this time?

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grrrr i am missing a nice little hunt...... guess i will watch some tv :(
NO tv for me tonight. Stupid cable guy was turned off my cable instead of who he was suppose to and when I called to tell them they told me it would be a week before they could dispatch someone to fix it. :rant2:

So not being able to log into UO is causing urge to kill to rise. :grrr:

S

Severn_Catskills

Dead in the water here too. I swear the login server is out to get me.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im missing some good idocs because of this, thanks a lot ea, you guys gotta fix this seriously its pissing me off

eve

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok, EA.....................

put whatever it takes in this..... and get the darned login server fixed, replaced, reprogrammed, whatever.....

please, please.... either put the quality back in UO or kill it....... your customers are growing weary of this sort of thing..

i love the game..... but the frustration level has increased dramatically in the past year or so....

please...........

D

dielock

NO tv for me tonight. Stupid cable guy was turned off my cable instead of who he was suppose to and when I called to tell them they told me it would be a week before they could dispatch someone to fix it. :rant2:

So not being able to log into UO is causing urge to kill to rise. :grrr:
You must have ComCast. They are like EA, they could give a rat's (you know what) about their customers.

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You must have ComCast. They are like EA, they could give a rat's (you know what) about their customers.
Arrrrr, wait til next month, when they formally start their bandwidth throttlin' (although methinks they done started playin' 'round wit' it already)!

D

dielock

I pay the premium business service with them. They promised I would never be down longer than the same day I went down. It took 4 days for a technician to come and fix the unit. Com Cast is like EA, all talk no action. Unless of course it benefits them.

L

LordDextonious

I have comcast, and upgraded when they had a special for business class it is only $8 more and when i have a problem they are out the same day or next day. Definately worth it. I made them lock my price for 3 years. I just tell them" HOW the heck am I supposed to start my online business with this shotty service?!?!" And they come a runnin. Even on sundays. lol

S

Sunrise

Maye EA is getting ready for the next BIG expansion. Remember AOS with the servers going down pretty much ever hour? maybe this is there secret weapon they are trying out now.....

Shrugs. K. To spend the nights drinking beer and trying to log into UO. Or spend it with my partner...Hrm.....

aye try the log in again scotty

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
expansion isnt till next yr so i doubt it, they dont work on stuff at this hour anyway, we're lucky if the janitor will notice the cord unplugged and pop it back in the outlet

V

Vyal

¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸IF U CARE ABOUT,„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨UO COPY&PASTE``°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø

D

dielock

I have comcast, and upgraded when they had a special for business class it is only $8 more and when i have a problem they are out the same day or next day. Definately worth it. I made them lock my price for 3 years. I just tell them" HOW the heck am I supposed to start my online business with this shotty service?!?!" And they come a runnin. Even on sundays. lol
I have bitched to them on a few occasions. Then suddenly two other cable providers show up. Now they give me good service. I still don't trust any of them. Any company run by bean counters does not deserve trust.

K

Kith Kanan

I give up... getting me a beer then off to bed.. this is getting old.....

A

Angus MacGregor

You know, it would be nice if someone from EA would at least come and say they know there is a problem, and they're working on it.

I suppose that is too much to ask.

S

Severn_Catskills

I got an old Packard Bell 33Mhz I am willing to part with, if it will help things out.

D

dielock

You know, it would be nice if someone from EA would at least come and say they know there is a problem, and they're working on it.

I suppose that is too much to ask.
They have never done that on any problem. They do come out and say the problem is fixed after though. 20 minutes later, same problem.

S

Severn_Catskills

On the Herald.

Login Server Outage
Robert Mull
05 Sep 2008 22:00:06
The UO Login server is currently down. Our team is currently working on the issue, but we have no ETA for a fix at this time. Please check back for updates and thank you for your patience.

D

dielock

On the Herald.

Login Server Outage
Robert Mull
05 Sep 2008 22:00:06
The UO Login server is currently down. Our team is currently working on the issue, but we have no ETA for a fix at this time. Please check back for updates and thank you for your patience.
Ok so make me a liar.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow during friday primetime, what a waste. :(